Reward and Punishment ideas for slave weight loss

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sexy Slave 69, Mar 8, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    We have been very successful in the weight loss/chastity/punishment game.

D required I lose 2 kilos per week.
    Success: I was allowed to give her as many orgasms as she wanted.
    Failure: For each kilo I didn't lose for the target was 10 very hard strokes with her riding crop. No access to her for any reason was allowed.

Our relationship is that I remain permanently locked and orgasms are not a negotiable option, so there is no release incentive.

Over a long period I managed to loose 50 kilos. So its very successful.

Once I achieved our goal weight I was to maintain it on a weekly basis and the same success failure rewards were used.

To date I have been severely whipped with the riding crop on only a few occasions. This usually happened after a week where there were dinners and celebrations and I dropped the ball so to speak on my diet and exercise program. it makes you think very carefully about not maintaining the goals.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  2. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    WOW thanks sounds amazing

3. GeorgeCS

GeorgeCS Member

Local Time:
    8:41 PM
    Well first, make sure you have realistic goals otherwise you’re setting yourself up for failure. Unless you’re starting off really fat, you should aim to lose 1-2 pounds per week.
    Second, get a scale that measures body fat percentage, and track this number instead of weight. With proper lifting you can put significant muscle weight in the beginning, and that is good weight to put on. It’s body fat % you want to reduce, and you want it to be below 20% at least (ideal 10-15%)
    Third, know that weight loss is not linear. In the beginning you can lose a significant amount every week, but it will level out, and the amount you can safely lose every week will tend to fall.
    Fourth, keep the diet plan simple. Aim for a 10-30% calorie deficit with a reasonable split between macro-nutrients (fat/carb/protein), don’t go too low on any single macro, they are all important.

And finally, if you must add incentive in the process, make it a positive one. “Real” punishment (or fear thereof) is likely to increase stress, and high cortisol is the worst thing for adequate fat loss. Personally I would not recommend tying something so important to your health to any sex game.

4. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
    6:41 PM

Wife used icy hot on me sometimes. It isn’t bad if she puts it on and wipes it off after it gets hot. What sucks is when she slathers it on and leaves it.

A real punishment is when she whips me too. That is really too much. I can handle most punishments, but those together just sucks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice