Renegotiating Orgasm denial periods.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Nov 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:18 AM
    My wife wanted to deny me for 8 months and I had initially agreed to that. We do not have a D/s or FLR marriage. Chastity is a joint effort by us. We set a goal and we both work towards it and that has been a successful formula for us over the last 4 years. This morning I spoke to my wife and asked if we could make my next orgasm on xmas since we are not getting each other gifts this year, mainly because we already both our xmas stuff already and I am retiring next year so we want to save money. I told her it can be my xmas gift.

Then I suggested the next time would be Valentine's day and after that, June since that would make it a 4 month period. The longest I have gone was almost 4 months so I think this is reasonable to work our way up to 4 months and then 6 months. My wife would like one orgasm per year but I will only agree to two per year moving forward. I am not into chastity to break any records or outdo anyone. For us it is just a sex game and it has to be fun for both of us. We do not do fantasy sex lives online like some do.

We left it at these being the target dates but my wife will add another day if I piss her off some way each time. We each also have the option to pass on the orgasm on these days and just wait for the next time. I find that with long term goals I tend to not behavior as well as my wife would like until we get close to the orgasm date. She always forgets what I did months ago so the extended denial time really does not give her the results she wants. Plus she enjoys giving me an orgasm because when I am happy, she is happy.

I am not someone who thinks women are superior to men. They are equals and I do not believe that I have to obey them at all times. I am not dominated; I submit and my submission has limits to make it safe and sane play that we both can enjoy and agree to. We have been very successful doing it this way for 45 years of BDSM play which got more and more extreme over the years. 4 years is nothing to us because we have plenty of time to work towards that once a year orgasm. Plus at my age, I never know when my last orgasm will really be my last. :)

How about you?

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice