Questions about sizing for a Grower

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ericr, Jun 9, 2022.

1. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Hello all,

I am trying to figure out how to best size for a custom cage or belt. Well, I have several questions I will get to. 1st let me explain as much as I can about myself. My penis is a grower, it is about 3" by 1-1/4" when soft and can grow over 7" long. Have tried a custom MCM and it's a great cage, but I am sure I got my sizing off. I also have 2 Holy Trainer cages Standard and Large, they work fine, but there is a lot of space when soft and I can grow too much that gets painful. I am circumcised and my wife doesn't want a PA for me. Security is not a problem, I want to be locked.

1st question, when sizing for any cage I see a lot of people talking about getting shorter cages, but when I try short cages they don't stop my growth. They only make the base ring push on my balls. So is it better to go with a cage that will be the same as my soft length and narrow or short and wider? Is there any sizing way to stop the penis from trying to push the cage outward and the pushing on the balls?

2nd, maybe the actual 1st quarter, the cage should hold the full soft penis, RIGHT??? Then when the penis tries to get hard it can't?

3rd Belt vs cage. This may need its own thread… but here we go. It looks like something like 90% of locked men use cages. I understand the price and convenience difference. Cages and cheaper and easier on day-to-day bases. Are good custom belts as or more comfortable for long-term use? Do they actually stop the penis from trying to get hard?

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  2. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Since you are a grower, you should be able to work up to a relatively short cage. you just collapse the flaccid member lengthwise inside the cage. Make certain that the girth of the cage takes this into account. Don't make the girth too large or too small.

I "was" an average size erect, and now wear a what I consider to be a very short cage. It is possible to do. I am a grower.

3. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    I am a grower too. I wrote a practical gude on how to size a cock cage. Yes, you need a well fitted cage that you don't get errect in. It is all about how forces act on your body. If you have well ftted ring, cage and gap you will enjoy chastity without any issues. I am locked 24/7. I sleep in my cock cage, go to work, gym, do all activities with no issues and 0 pain. I was in a lot of pain before I went for a well fitted custom cage. I belive that for a long term chasity the custom cage is a must. Here is my guide:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...xpectations-for-24-7-cock-cage-wearing.45079/

Alceste, MadameJs_boo and Kamaczo like this.
  4. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    Thank you very much, that is a very good sizing guide.

5. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you I am glad you like it. I really enjoy my cock cage 24/7. It only comes off when my keyholder desides. I sleep in it and do everything in it with 0 issues. No pain.

6. Ericr

Ericr Member

Local Time:
    I have a cage I ordered from MCN and it's almost perfect. So I understand what you are saying. But I am still not sure anyone has answered my questions?

7. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 PM
    Me too a grower.. from 2” to 5.5”… so my current cage is 1.75”.. the flaccid state being compressed slightly.. the penis can accomodate such condition… problem arises always from the ring size and the gap between the ring and cage. Plastic models usually come with variety of ring sizes for you to try and error.. steel ones you have to order specifically once the current size is not suitable. Usually 45mm wont go wrong for most people. Shorter cages are more comfortable with clothing.. they wont stop penis erecting.. just that the engorgement is contained. I was thinking most cages of the same model are similiar in width.. just that the length varies. To stop erection once being in cage has to be trained over time.. the brain has to rewire a reflex that will disable an erection soon enough after containement is felt.

i havent worn a belt before.. but with a belt… the balls are freed.. you are destined to wear over long term.. pain on the balls being stretched is greater than on the penis being contained. But i just dislike a belt around the waist 24/7.. alternatively, a little sacrifice by doing piercing.. lots of examples done by members here. I too have no experience in that.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity cage how to get complete flaccid measurements

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice