Questions About Duration...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Retiredinaz, Feb 19, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Retiredinaz

Retiredinaz Active Member

Retired, but keeping busy!
    Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    My second Ms Lori cage arrived recently and I love it. After many years and many chastity devices, I finally have a secure, comfortable and very effective device that is suitable for extended wear. Thank You Ms Lori!

After a few trial sessions to be assured of the fit and function, my Keyholder and I had a locking ceremony on Valentines Day. We agreed upon an initial duration of one week which represented the average removal of our previous cages due to discomfort issues.

As of this morning, five days in, there are absolutely no problems wearing my new chastity cage. As such, my Keyholder has informed me that my one week session has been extended indefinitely. She, BTW, has the right to do this per our previously established chastity agreement. I have also been told that the exact duration will not be disclosed to me due to penalty changes, however, it will not be less than 90 days.

My questions are as follows, where did this 90 day rule come from because I've heard reference to it many times in books, articles and on forums.

Additionally, and more importantly, I have read about the psychological and physical changes that one goes through during this initial period. I've heard reports (not necessarily in this order) of agitation, denial, mood swings, acceptance, nocturnal emissions, surrender, submission and devotion.

If anyone can offer advice on these issues and the order/time frame of occurrence, it might be helpful to know what I am in for.

Thank You!

Joroincharge likes this.
  2. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    What happens, happens, you'll soon find out as time goes by. Its not particularly scientific you know, it all depends on your mind and how you are approaching chastity! Best thing ever to happen to me that's for sure. As for the 90 day rule, just remember there are no rules! If your key holder decides you go 100 or 200 days then that's that! Have fun.

67gtogone likes this.
  3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Sometimes I would go through all of those in one day. My longest lock-up last year was late July until mid-November. I never went through the nocturnal emissions, but everything else I felt. I think the biggest mind f**k was the desire not to orgasm. After about a month I wanted not to cum more than I wanted to cum. I still had those moments where I'd think I want out and to have an orgasm, but mostly the thought of an orgasm was a downer. Maybe that's the acceptance/surrender part. Never heard of the 90 day rule before, so can't help you there.

Guest 1101, Chaste J. and Retiredinaz like this.
  4. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    NOT wanting to have an orgasm, I don't think I have heard that response before, but it makes sense. If the reality of the situation began to sink in and the kink attributes gave way to a mild funk due to the knowledge that an ogasm wasn't in the cards anyway, your mind could just shut down the interest.

With regard to a 90 day rule, I might have used the word "rule" incorrectly. I should have said that many keyholders SUGGEST an initial period of 90 days to establish the desired results.

Thank you for your comments Pouch Panty Lover. This is the type information that I was seeking.

Joroincharge likes this.
  5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    There's no magic about 90 days. A Lori is designed to be worn continuously and indefinitely. No time limit needed whatsoever.

slave_m likes this.
  6. Retiredinaz

Arizona, USA
    Local Time:
    What a great reply @Allen1987 I LOVE IT! Childhood sweethearts. Call me a romantic but I like hearing stories like this.

This is the type reply that CM needs to "Showcase" when they say the appeal needs to be more broad based and include information of more interest to vanilla women. A true Love Story. And everyone in the Lifestyle is not young. As a matter of fact, couples over 55 are probably more likely to experiment with male chastity. They're children are grown, they have more time and privacy, could care less what others think, have more disposable cash...and in the words of the late, great BB King, for some "THE THRILL IS GONE".

So for many vanilla women in this catagory, to hear about a couple together since high school who rekindled those feelings of passion, this is how it needs to be portrayed.

You are a gentleman, a scholar and a very lucky man! Thanks for sharing your story.

RAZ

Allen1987 and Chaste J. like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice