Problems with fit - slipping or restricting blood flow

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Dodger-Oh, Oct 2, 2021.

1. Dodger-Oh

Dodger-Oh Try everything- if she approves

Ohio, U.S.
    Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I'm pretty new to any longer-terrm chastity, though we've experiemented a bit before this. I had an inexpensive chinese device from Amazon, and got in trouble right away when I tried to wear it for 24 hours. I was using the largest ring- 2" diameter- but it seemed too tight. It was uncomfortable, and seemed to clearly be restricting blood flow. Not too far in, and my scrotum had bulging capillaries, and was trending purplish. I tried to tough it out while working it through, but it didn't work very well, so I removed that one. I have ended up with a Bon4M, and requested larger rings from them to try to fit better. The Bon4m rings are more comfortable ( they are wider ), but I'm still struggling some of the time. Here's what I have on this at the moment:
    1) The 50mm ring just doesn't work- it's very uncomfortable right away.
    2) The 52mm ring is fairly comfortable, but I end up with on ongoing dull ache in my testicles. I'd describe the pain as a mild form of what we called "blue balls" in high school- that feeling when you were making out forever, all turned on, then had to stop. I have managed to wear this over longer time periods, but I'm worried that dull ache means it's causing damage. With this ring, I can barely force a finger under the edge of the ring, so I think it's a little too tight.
    3) I tried the 54mm ring, which doesn't seem to have the "dull ache" problem ( at least not as much- just a little from time to time ), but this ring will end up allowing my smaller testicle to escape, leading to pain and trouble in its own way.

As I was trying to find an answer searching around on CM forums, someone suggested that someone with this problem might need a bigger ring and a smaller gap between the ring and cage. I hadn't considered that- after the scary problem with the chinese device, I started with the largest gap and assumed that needed to avoid cutting off circulation.
    I tried the next size smaller for the gap with the 54mm ring, and that seems the best so far- but it still has my other problem. With the 2 wearable rings ( 52 and 54 mm ), the device seems to tug down and slip a bit off. I can fix it with a 2-handed crotch grab- holding the entire device up and tight, and carefully tugging the scrotum skin back "into" the ring.
    The problem is, that doesn't last long when I'm standing. I'm looking at belts, but I'm not sure that will solve the problem.
    Anyone have other ideas? I'd like to just wear this thing, not keep adjusting it. Help!

2. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    Sounds like you may need the gap adjusted…either smaller ring and bigger gap or the bigger ring and a smaller gap. I don’t know if/how bon4 can be adjusted. I’m in a MM Jailbird and adjustments can be made.

3. Dodger-Oh

Dodger-Oh Try everything- if she approves

Ohio, U.S.
    Local Time:
    Thanks, @Littlejt1 , I think the ring/gap adjustment is part of the problem, but not all of it. It's possible that I may need a ring size between the two that I have available.
    The bon4m devices have fairly good adjustments available- I got a set of 7 rings, with the smallest being slightly too small for me, and the rest increasing by 2mm diameter each. The attachment between the ring and cage can be set to 3 gaps ( 8/11/14 mm ). The cage and ring all together are a bit heavy, which I think might affect this. It ends up kind of like hanging a weight on all of the equipment, so it hangs down straight between my legs when I'm standing. I imagine it slightly pulling as I move, and eventually pulling to a place where it's a bit uncomfortable- and I think would get more so. I hold the device and slide the scrotal skin out from under the ring to on top of the ring. Walk around a while, and repeat. Anything tighter on the ring or the gap adjustment and it seems as though it starts restricting blood flow.
    With the current setup, the testicle pain now seems to be gone. I'm not sure if that's my body adapting, or if it's just fitting better now. It still slips a bit. Maybe I need to switch to a plastic cage that would be lighter weight, I'm not sure. I'll probably pick one of those that is widely liked- maybe the Cherry Keeper that several people have mentioned for their adjustments and ring size availability. Guess I'll be trying the support belt when that gets here.

4. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I feel you! I have been working on my fit for over 2 months now and I am still tweaking it.

First, the ring. Are you sure you can't go below 54mm? If the ring moves too much around it will create problems. I am at 53mm and my body has adapted to its presence and I will try to move to 52mm because it moves over time.

CK not only allows to play with diameter but you can also try ergonomic and oval shapes. You can also try double rings which may provide more stability.

Ball gap is second. Naively I thought that the narrower the better but it's not as simple. Too narrow creates pressure on scrotum and that can cause oedema. Too wide and the balls can slip behind the ring. Unfortunately it's a trial and error process.

So I am now inclined to accept asking my KH to unlock me briefly for regular "reset" of the installation (every other day or sometimes daily when I feel that the ring has moved too much). She is ok with that because She prefers preventative maintenance over ball retractation.

I am hoping a slightly tighter double ring will be stable along with a slightly longer tube that will not put unnecessary pressure on the scrotum.

Good luck and be persistent:strong::strong::strong:

5. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:32 PM
    everyone is different.
    some can make a ball trap cage work for them 24/7. others cant
    I was able to pull off the ball trap for a few weeks but it had such a negative impact on my sleep.
    was ready to give up on the idea of 24/7 till i found the evolution wearables Baiju cage. it requires a PA piercing, but it is super light, secure and doesnt need that fucking ball trap style that strangled my testicles every time i had an erection at night. it also doesnt weigh a ton so if you are active you dont even feel it on you. do jumping jacks, blurpees, hike, run, martial arts. all no problem with a polymer shaft cage.

did i mention its comfortable and does not wake you up at night during nocturnal erections?
    I dont own evolution wearables, i dont receive any kick backs, but i will be damned if i dont let others know how amazing this cage is compared to all the other shit designs out there. I will say though, get a polymer or platinum pin for the cage, some say the polymer isnt good for long term but my PA is only a few months old and i have had 0 issues with the polymer hook.
    signed, one very satisfied customer.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:32 AM
    you could be right, 1mm can make all the difference! I needed a 47mm ring. 46 was to tight, and 48 to big!

Perverspepere likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice