Problem with cuts and bruises.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Memorexxx, Aug 13, 2018.

1. Memorexxx

Memorexxx New member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Hi,
    I have some problems with the chastity I'm currently using. I'm hoping some of you might have tips for me.

I tried chastity a while ago. I liked it. But after a short while (night 3-4) I always had issues with cut's and bruises to my skin and concerns about hygiëne and health.

I bought a model like the cb6000 but in stainless steel (but it's probably from china so not sure if that's really the case...).

During the day it's all fine, but with nighttime erections, I started to get problems. I'm uncut so I have the most issues with my skin. Either I put it all in with the so called "stocking method" or I pull it back some before locking up. In the first case, my foreskin pops out of the front, which causes cut's and pain there all the time. When I pull it back it get's bunched up arround the entrance of the tube and get's me those same cuts. In both cases, during nighttime erections, my penis swells up and it bulges through the breathing holes on the side. The edges are not really rounded there so I also get wounds there. Also it bulges out so hard, it's streches the skin to the point it bruises/breaks. I tried a lot of the tricks, like closing of the front with tape/bandages etc... But I didn't really help to much so I gave up.

Fast forward 2 years, and I wanted to give it another go. I made it to 4 days and 5 nights this time. But still have the same issues. So I'm looking to try a different model. I was wondering if you might have some input or tips.

I was thinking of getting one of these 2 type of models :
    -The type of device that has the spiral shaped rounded bars.
    -The type that has the straight bars.

The first one looks better i.m.o. but I think I might still have issues with skin getting caught up and getting pinched between the smaller openings. The second one seems better for that and also seems easier to clean without taking it off.

Any help or tips are greatly appreciated!

Kind regards,
    Memorexxx

2. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    11:18 AM
    Vaseline. Apply generously a few times a day.

I had the same problem. I'm on day seven right now with only some redness, no cutting.

Best of luck!

3. Memorexxx

Memorexxx New member

Local Time:
    5:18 PM
    Hey man. Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try.

Lann likes this.
  4. Lann

Lann Active member

Local Time:
    I hope it helps :)

5. queenofheartsS

Verified Female

Local Time:
    My bf is also uncut, and he wears his cage like all day, all night without hardly an issue. He started wearing it before he met me on his own, and then had a period when we first started dating where he didn’t wear it when I was around, until he told me about it. Once he told me, he continued to wear it intermittently until in recent months he wears it all the time.

We’ve seen a lot of similar posts with people having comfort issues and hygiene issues being uncut and he always says that it took him awhile to get used to it, but that he has virtually no issues, day or night.

He has one cage that’s metal, that he’s worn/had the longest, it has more of an open design, where I can still play with him through the holes to tease him. When he’s flaccid there’s some space, and when he gets erect it’s full. Sometimes a bit of his foreskin sticks out but it never really snags or get sore.

The newer one he just got is plastic, with a smaller cage part and more closed in (I can’t play with him through it), it prevents him from getting much of an errection. That one the foreskin sticks out like all the time cos it’s smaller, moreso if he’s as erect as he can get in it. The new one does irritate his balls a little because he’s still getting used to it and it has recently caused a minor irritation on the shaft. So definitely new cages can cause some discomfort, compared to ones you’re comfortable in.

In terms of cleaning. He just pats it dry well with toilet paper when he pees, showers every day, and usually takes the cage off to clean himself and the cage well.

My advice if you’re still struggling is just to find one that fits well, and just stick with it, taking little breaks if you need to, using cream/Vaseline and keep moving forward.

6. Lady Jessica's Danny

Lady Jessica's Danny In the hands of my Valkyrie

New Jersey, United States
    Local Time:
    I've had all the same issues. Now, I've also only used Chinese knockoffs. Because I'm more of a grower, I would always have issues with the top of my penis getting cut or abraded during erections and constant wear. Also, my knockoff CB had a ridged ring that cut and abraded behind my scrotum.
    Now, I've found my most comfort from a holy trainer clone and a metal cage. Both of them touch the edge of my penis at different spots, so I interchange them week by week. I still get red, but wearing different ones give my skin a break. If you're not going custom, my advice is get two you're happy with and bounce from one to the other.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice