Printed cage

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Deleted member 69450, May 10, 2023.

1. Deleted member 69450

Hi I’m just curious if anyone has any experience with this cage?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0C39SH619?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title

It is an interesting design as it completely covers the glans and even urinating is through little holes. It seems it might be hard to keep clean for long term use but I’m intrigued by the design, It looks like it takes away any external stimulation. I plan to try it and I’ll share my experience but I was curious if anyone else has used it?

2. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    8:29 AM
    I'll be curious to read your review. Given the closed off nature of the front of it, I'd be leery about trying it, specifically because of the hygiene issue you referred to.

3. Deleted member 69450

I agree, I think it will be ok for short term use, It does have an opening to drain any drips which is good, but it’s certainly intriguing. Thanks for your comments

4. Deleted member 69450

I wore this for a day and it became evident it is not a long term use cage. It would be very effective as a punishment cage though. There is an incredible psychological part of not being able to see the penis in any way,
    Not even the tip. It was a strange feeling. There is also no stimulation in that cage. The closed tip prevents any accidental pinching which is very nice but it also limits hygiene so the cage is only suitable to short term use. The other issue is the printed nylon becomes irritating over time so it is only suitable to short term use. I think it’sa fun cage but if you want something to wear for days or months get a stainless steel cage

5. BlackoutDevices

BlackoutDevices Owner of Blackout Devices

Canada
    Local Time:
    6:29 AM
    So that looks like it is a cross between the KHD X3 Espresso cage and a standard Cobra. The counterfeiters love combining random designs these days.

Yeah, not surprising you found it doesn't work well. Those smaller holes are a bit counter intuitive on how well they should work. One would think that they would provide ventilation but unless you go quite a bit wider than your flaccid size, your skin ends up plugging the holes anyway.

However, I should note, your irritation could be coming from a few different places but its highly unlikely that its from the material itself (nylon is a biomedical certified material). If the irritation isn't from the surface being rough, then there's actually a good chance you are experiencing an allergic reaction to the dye that is often used to make the nylon cages black. Its why I started offering an undyed version for my Evo cage as the allergy is surprisingly common.

6. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Good point about the small holes. I had not considered that before. It prevents stimulation more than cages with more widely space bars, but yeah, air wouldn’t flow freely if it’s tight fitting, and the skin would block the holes. As you mention, that could be solved by upsizing the device a bit.

7. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    Yeah I learned that from experience when I was modifying an old HTv2 before I started making cages. Thought drilling tiny holes would help keep things drier/cleaner/less smelly but just found that any time I took it off, I had sort of mini edema spots where all the holes were. There were even times where my skin would even poke all the way through the hole and some of them would even get slightly irritated just cause of the friction from the edges. Its why I made the Evo as open as it is as I found that it was largely just a matter of the less surface area in contact with the skin, the less moisture that gets trapped and thus allows bacteria to grow and smell. Dry = Clean

8. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Looks like a great place for stink to build up.

I've seen better designed sprinklers.

9. Deleted member 69450

Good call on the holes. That cage is already in the trash, I’m still recovering from the irritation. I think it was actually fun so the holders creating a micro sandpaper finish that was not pleasant. I currently have a semi custom from ba workroom and I love the fit. Open cages are definitely the way to go. I do need a good cage for the times I have to go through as metal detector so I will check out the evo cage

BlackoutDevices likes this.
  10. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:
    Though I should note that there is a chance (depending on what your irritation is actually like ie itchy/inflammed vs chafed/raw) that you are allergic to the dye used to make a lot of cages black. Hard to say what material and process they actually use for that specific cage but I know its not uncommon for guys to have a reaction to the dye used in both my black Evo's and the black Cobras; which, that cage is partially modelled after.
    Its why I started offering an undyed version of my Evo cause it sounds like a nasty reaction.

11. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    This gets me thinking about the possibility of a double-layered cage. The inner cage, which contacts the skin, could be fairly open, allowing air to ventilate the skin. The outer layer, which would have very little, if any, skin contact, could either have a dense pattern (even fine mesh-like holes), or could also be somewhat open, but with bars that complement the inner cage, blocking access through the openings left by the inner cage.

BlackoutDevices likes this.
  12. BlackoutDevices

Canada
    Local Time:

Hehe already ahead of you on that one ;)
    A while back, I came up with a model that was essentially a minimalist Cobra cage with a detachable outer shell that had two water/air vents on the top. Never got it printed cause I didn't want to design all the connections to make it functional and it was already looking too impractical (ended up calling it "Tank" cause of how bulky it was)
    upload_2023-5-25_16-0-24.png

Though I do have a few more ideas using similar principles that would be fun to get printed and tested.
    The Kyron cage that I am working on will use this idea a bit. I don't think it will necessarily have a full inner-cage but will likely have some accessories that can provide similar benefits.
    I've also seen a few chainmail cages which I think would largely have a very similar purpose.

Beyond the complexities of creating the design, one of the most obvious issues with a design like this is just how much bulk it adds. People already get annoyed by any sort of bulge showing... adding an extra layer just makes it a huge bulbous form swinging between your legs.
    There's also the unfortunate reality that, while its fun to design for larger cages, most people don't need that large of a cage which means less room to do fun things with.

13. Deleted member 69450

I love that you are trying new designs and ideas! I’ve seen 2 layered steel cages but I imagine the bulk and weight makes it impractical.

14. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    Almost every guy who quits chastity uses a cheap chinese cage. I tried almost 20 cages in the last 12 years and the only ones that worked for me cost over $100. The others were either heavy steel ones or cheap resin ones that cracked or whose locks broke forcing me to file through the cage to get out.

The design of this cage is bad. It will start to smell quickly due to limited openings to let your pee through and no way to squirt water in to rinse it off unless you remove it. Plus the cheap resin ones tend to be rough on the skin.

One of the things I learned is that you want it so that the tip of your cock is near a HOLE at the end so your pee mostly leaves the cage and allows you to squirt water, mixed with 20% mouthwash into it to rinse it clean of it will stink within hours. Also an issue of air flow which is limited in this design. You want air to circulate freely around your cock which will be wet from peeing and cleaning or else you will develop skin problems like I did.

Buy a name brand as it will be cheaper in the long run plus better materials, lighter and more hygenic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice