Practices in a coexistence relationship

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Ariawing, Sep 8, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Ariawing

Ariawing New member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Hello, in this post I am addressing those who have or at least dream of a dom sub relationship with a 24/7 partner that can also be just for a weekend, a week, a month, a year, etc. What is certainly different from an occasional meeting with a professional dom, at least less "concentrated" perhaps? The question I want to ask you to give and get ideas is which tasks, practices, actions, punishments, does it make you perform or would you like to do, do you like them?

2. MissAmysPlayThing

MissAmysPlayThing General submissive owned by MissAmy

Newcastle Upon Tyne
    Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    @MissAmy and I don't live out sub/dom day to day however she is always in control of our sex life. She is free to do what she wants with (or without) me any time she wants. For example if I'm cooking dinner she might grope me or squeeze my balls, or she might initiate play in bedroom even when I'm not interested.

We don't have any service element to our relationship though.

3. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    10:34 PM
    I’m in chastity 24/7. Over the months the roles have just progressed where as I act more like the housewife and she has the more typical Alpha role.
    We both work full time but I can arrange my work as to complete this role and fulfill her needs.
    Sexually it’s all in her hands what we do, when it happens, how often… it can be extreme at times.

As much as i understand the fantasy of a long term almost dominatrix style domination. I don’t really know how that would work in practice. Maybe others have something more akin to this.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice