poly/cuckold says hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chastetoiboi, Jan 31, 2016.

1. chastetoiboi

chastetoiboi New member

Local Time:
    1:04 AM
    Hello,

I am new here :). I am in a cuckold/poly-relationship. My wife has a boyfriend who is physically and personally very attractive: he's nearly 10 years younger than her and very athletic and cute :p. He often stays at our house -- which becomes more and more like his place too. When he's here my wife and he always sleep in our bed and I have to sleep in the guest room. She usually puts me into lingerie during these nights and I can hear them making love to each other:oops:: sometimes I spy through the slit of the minimally open door how he pleasures her. These are the best moments I can think of. Recently we introduced chastity and flr/femdom into our relationship. I love (and hate, of course) the desperation of having my sexuality totally in her hands. Currently I am locked up since 7 days ... pure torture. She usually uses a 'wheel of fortune' to decide my intervals: if I behave well by doing chores I can remove some time. I still have 3 days in front of me. Don't know how to survive that o_O My wife's boyfriend is not a usual bull: they are also emotionally or romantically involved. In many senses I am still the primary partner: we love each other very much, we live together, we share our finances and we share a fantastic history. In some senses though I became number two: he clearly gives her all the physical pleasure now (I have no right anymore to have intercourse with her, but I can please her in other ways still if he is not around), and he also gives her the emotional butterflies of having a crush or being more freshly in love. I love to share her like that and totally embrace my beta-roles in the triangle. It's a fantastic journey so far and we are all very fulfilled at the moment. Currently we are intensifying my sub-role with chastity, by feminising me and letting her slip more into a femdom role towards me. She says she likes the attention she gets like that and me doing chores ... but sometimes I can be a bit overwhelming cause of being very enthusiastic about it all. We do not have any contacts with other people in similar relationships. That's why I joined this forum: to find similar people, exchange experiences and understanding. Sometimes it can feel very lonely not knowing other kinksters. :rolleyes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice