Please help with my required votes for Chaster lock

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by slave 23-281-350-367, Oct 16, 2023.

1. slave 23-281-350-367

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:03 AM
    That’s a hell of a lock!

3. slave 23-281-350-367

Local Time:
    3:03 AM
    Hello madams-sissysub. So the lock didn't start out that way, and in a sense I had become a product of becarefull what you wish for is how the lock become a bit more extreme. It started out with the voting being add 5 days or subtract 1 day and 1 hour. It was also noted in the lock's instructions to contact the Keyholder ASAP after loading the lock or get a decade added to the lock or be released.

So I contacted the key holder and had made the comment how I almost didn’t want to respond so I could get a decade added to my lock. However since I like to behave and said I didn’t want to risk being removed from the lock but maybe they could add the time directly or add it into the shared links. Also in the a little about me section of the message I did say how I would like to do long-term to permanent denial - chastity.

Well it didn’t quite play out how I expected. They added a decade to my time and then changed the 500 required shared links to 5000, removed the remove time option and changed the add time to what you see now at 200 days per vote. They took my goal of permanent denial and ran with it. However I can't say I am disappointed, maybe a bit nerves thou of the out come. After all it has been a goal I have been working towards for a better of two decades now.

4. Jack007

Jack007 Member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    added, but does that makes any sense?

5. jj_new_name

jj_new_name New member

Local Time:
    6:03 AM
    I don't think you're alone. When I see pillories with hundreds or thousands of days, I just keep scrolling. Anything over a few months at most and the timeline has already switched over to whenever the sub gets bored.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice