Permanent chastity experience?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sameera, Aug 19, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    3:05 AM
    To me, this is permanent chastity and equal in meaning to permanent physical chastity. It's extremely hard on the sub and shows Her utmost trust. What a prize! It's that mental shift in him, that decision, that makes it permanent.

For this reason, a man who has been placed in permanent physical chastity who makes efforts to cheat is not IMO, in permanent chastity whatsoever. He has not earned that status. It's just another everyday kink, a silly gimmick and a waste of Her time. I have no respect for persistent cheats.

2. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    TRUE! Chastity should not be something where the key holder has to do more work than she otherwise would. It's just the opposite. Her submissive should cater to her.

I've never understood the mentality of 'OK, I'm in chastity and am going to try to escape...if you catch me cheating, then punish me", stuff.

At the core of chastity is submission. One doesn't need to be physically locked to be chaste - though it does make it more fun. Being chaste is only half the experience, the other half is in making her the center of your life.

3. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    Nailed it! Thrice.

Paraplegicsub likes this.
  4. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    My Wife unlocked me for first time in 6 weeks yesterday for my birthday and we has sex including PIV. I was allowed a peaceful emission of precum (outside of her body) but i was not allowed to ejaculate nor did i want to. Immeduately after we were done She had me lock myself back up.
    It was a wonderful experience

QueenOfSwords likes this.
  5. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:05 AM
    It was humiliating to see my uncaged 4" erection which is not capable of satisfying my Wife.

b_quark and gingers_sub like this.
  6. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    Reading the above few posts I have realized something. I am in permanent chastity. I am not always caged but I will not masterbate caged or uncaged so that must equal permanent chastity. Like Locked - cuckold I too have never understand wanting to cheat finding a way then being punished. That is more a game or kink which is fine if that's where your at I am not criticising you. We are much more than that and I think rewards are there. It's like I said in a previous post somewhere you have to break a man then re wire him. I was broken. I am vulnerable that's how it leaves you. I will do anything for my wife. She is everything. I actually want to eat her boyfriends sperm now that is so totally not me. I can't stand my own. I want to though. I want to share in her boyfriend. That's not a game it's not a kink it's total worshipful and submitted life to the one I love and serv.

bondinchas, QueenOfSwords and R2002 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice