Pain from chastity...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2914, Dec 30, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Hello,

I'm currently locked up in a cb6000, have been for three days now. Before this stint I have managed to last 2 days, once, and the rest of the times it's just been an hour or two here and there.

Anyway, that was just for context. My issue is that I'm currently experiencing a dull yet sharp (if there could be such a thing) pain in my balls and going up into my stomach. Today has been very difficult in terms of straining and I expect a bit of pain with the ball trapping devices when trying to get erect - but I'm soft now, and have been for 10-15 minutes and the pain is still completely there.

My balls were going a bit blue and were obviously very sensitive when I was straining but the colour has returned now (they are still a bit darker than normal). I think, and what it feels like, is one of the tubes that connects to my balls is sore. I don't know how or why - I have been adjusting the device a lot, could I have damaged it this way? Or perhaps even more self explanatory, is it just the pressure that's been applied over the next few days?

Anyway, I don't want the reason I take this off because of a health issue. I know three days is nothing to most of you but it's unchartered territory for me and I've still a bit of my journey left to go yet; would be such an anticlimax (pun intended) if I had to remove it because of this.

Thanks in advance for any advice, fellow deviants.

2. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:45 PM
    The pain you describe sounds like it is caused by the cuff ring being a little too small. My sissymaid complains of this when I fit a smaller cuff ring to her cb6ks. I leave it locked on her for only a few hours, usually for not doing her chores to my satisfaction. I would advise you to wear a larger ring as this may cause problems if left on for too long.

3. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Thank you very much for advice, Mistress B.

I would try switching to a smaller ring, but I'm using my last numbered plastic padlock so if I take it off my journey is over essentially.

After about two hours or so the pain subsided for the most part. It's still there, but is getting less.

I feel like if it were to happen again like that or worse I really will have to just take it off though.

4. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    I believe Mistress B was advicing a slightly LARGER ring, not a smaller one. sounds like you are already borderling too tight. Be careful, don't want any permanent damage to the goods!

5. Guest 2914

Local Time:
    Okay,

I have a very visible and almost surfaced blue vein running across my ballsack. I know that's bit graphic, but I just noticed it there and I don't think it's healthy at all.

This is not good, yes?

6. MyWifeMyGoddess

Never encountered this at all. With the CB-6000 I tend to get little blisters where it pushes against the scrotum in the mornings, usually readjusting it will allow them to calm down and subside. I would suggest removing the device and seeing if it clears up and then putting the device back on to see if it reoccurs.

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    I have a vein as you describe Glas but it causes no problems at all i think many men have the odd vein
    here and there its just some are more apparent than others, just dont have the ring too tight as said above

MyWifeMyGoddess likes this.
  8. maid_carrie

Staff Member Moderator

Local Time:
    GlasGoGoGo Gosh - if you think that is graphic you really haven't explored this site, have you?

Having read above it seems you have made a bad move by using too small a ring, as Mistress B suggested. In the end though health is primary surely?

I have had the odd pain extending up into the groin but I just man it out ........ And it goes away.

As I am sure you are well aware that area has a multitude of blood vessels, which in the scrotum are used to control the temperature of the testes. And some are therefore close to the surface.

If the rest of the scrotum is not all blue and it is just a raised vein it may be best just to monitor it? Maybe try dipping it all in a bowl of iced water and see if it subsides?

I do sometimes wonder what effect a balltrap device has on sperm quality in the younger man as they are held in one position away from the body and thereby preventing the scrotum from doing its job - apart from the primary one of holding your nuts anyway. Although holding your nuts is more of a KH role I suppose ;) And not relevant here.

I do hope you weren't up at all hours worrying about it though :)

9. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    i had the same problem at first: pan in my plum sac, emerging into my stomach. i decided to see if i could work through it and after a few weeks, it dissipated. i am stubborn about these sorts of things, so i wouldn't recommend this approach to anyone! i feel it's all part of the process of accepting chastity.

10. oknowpunchmeinthenutz

I get this same problem after 3 or 4 days. It happens when I get teased by my KH. is it possible that the device is intinsifying the effects of blue balls? This always seems to be the stopping point of our chastity play for a while since my KH is a concerned one. i want to get this fixed so that we may get into longer term chastity play.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice