PA Chastity tips or Ideas

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by GoodBoyChuck95, Jul 25, 2022.

1. GoodBoyChuck95

GoodBoyChuck95 New member

Local Time:
    8:15 PM
    Hello everyone, this is my first thread posted on the first day I signed up and I hope I can get some help and that I didn't post this thread in the wrong section!
    I would like to hear if anyone has any innovative ideas to incorporate into a steelworxx Steelheart.
    Long story short, I am a uncircumcised, self locking, pierced individual and I have ordered a steelworxx cage with a PA fixing (the one which requires a ring, not the hook one). The first time I wore it was for a day and I half, and ignored the pain I was feeling thinking it's just the erection pushing against the cage. When I took the cage off, I noticed I had an edema since the small steel bar caught a bit of skin near the interior of the tube and I had long, thin, bruises on the sides of my penis just along where the PA fixing is. Turns out the PA fixing is a bit too small in width and digs into my penis.
    The cage itself is perfect in terms of size, I could wear it forever, it is very comfortable, but since I can pull out my penis without the PA fixing, that's a no-no from me.
    I thought about ordering the other PA fixing they are selling (the hook), however, I'm a bit afraid of my penis shrinking in the cage and pulling on the hook and piercing migration isn't a risk I'm willing to take. That's why I opted for the other PA fixing since it gives a bit of wiggle space.
    I honestly wouldn't want to order a brand new cage with a bigger diameter along with a wider PA fixing since the cage itself is very good and it's not the cheapest device out there so I was thinking if anyone has any suggestions if I can incorporate anything into the cage and the PA (rings, chains, wires, etc.) in order to achieve the anti pull-out feature.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice