Overactive imagination/Paranoia

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Subhub101, Sep 8, 2020.

?

Am I crazy?

1. You're an idiot!

14 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. My God you are right

8 vote(s)
    36.4%
Random Thread
  1. BigCockTinyCage

BigCockTinyCage "It looks so little!"

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Don't you think that it would make more sense, if your goal was to impede fertility, that the Chinese would tamper with condoms? After all, those are going on to cocks that are actually seeing some action.

Why try and make an "almost man" less fertile?

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    Lol that is pretty funny but I have totally had similar thoughts. In all honesty I do wonder about the metals they’ve used. In the past I’ve used a couple of Chinese steel devices and they were actually great until I graduated to a belt from Behind Barz. I have certainly read enough threads by members here who thought they were buying stainless steel but it turned out they were made of base metal with a nickel plating. A good amount of people are allergic to nickel and then of course everybody is allergic to base metal when it’s exposed to your skin and the irritation is enhanced by sweat. Not bad enough to cause infertility but enough of an issue that you won’t need a cage to remain chaste until it all heals up. Great thread though, put a smile on my face :)

Subhub101 likes this.
  3. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM
    The Chinese would not waste their time on such little things.

4. Mrloched

Mrloched Long term member

West yorkshire
    Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Any metals added to the stainless steel would change its properties. Even tiny amounts can have a huge impact. People seem to think because its cheep there must be a catch. But the reality is how much does 1lb of stainless steel really cost. At current prices less than £1. Add £5 for shaping the metal and delivery to distributors. That still leaves some good margins for the merchants. At the risk of getting flamed i think the prices companys like holy trainer charge are outrageous. No device made from plastic should be more than £50. Yes i know they have to design the product in the first place and tooling up for a limited run product can be expensive. The reality is the design can be made by one person in solidworks. The design emailed and your moulds delivered for a few thousand pounds. If you want higher volumes its going to cost you a lot more to set up but you would only do that if youre pretty sure demand exists. Id be curious what people think the profit margin on a ht v4 really is.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice