out at last... from Jan. 19th

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by farlo, Apr 27, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:50 AM
    Yay! I think.

Missus and I have been separated by the Atlantic Ocean for the last couple of months, but we are now temporarily reunited. This was not the kind of chastity I particularly had in mind when we started this journey. This has meant no devices which remain on the other side of the "Pond", but it has meant a very different and peculiar experience. That, namely, of willpower. To be free to play with myself but not to do so is unbelievably hard for me; incredibly, min-bindingly hard. Hard to the point (pun intended) that I can sort of appreciate why certain religious sects self-flagellate.... anything to get your mind away from your knob and balls!

Anyway, I was just permitted to cum inside my wife. Such, sweet, sweet relief! As always this is tinged with a certain degree of regret. Could I have held out for longer? Am I being selfish? I am fearful of the build-up again to the next release, starting from scratch again. She has helped somewhat with the following.... I am to eat her in about an hour or so. Cleanup! I hate it and I love it in equal measure. I know that if I do not clean her I will be in for a lot of torment over the coming weeks and months... but I really dislike the taste of cum!

Under the desk in the back room where she is marking exam papers. Me naked, knees on bare wood licking her clean of my own residue.

I guess I should consider myself lucky.

~WF

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice