Ordered the Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by LockedUpNewbie, Sep 22, 2012.

1. LockedUpNewbie

LockedUpNewbie New member

Local Time:
    5:36 AM
    After much trial and error with other devices, my wife and I decided to make the jump and buy a Jailbird. Now, the waiting begins. I hope it comes soon, as I can't wait to have her turn the security screw and lock me in.

Thanks to everyone who posted a review here, as it really helped us make our decision.

2. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:36 AM
    Just ordered my QueensKeep today as well,...i am currently locked in the JailBird on and off since this past spring! I truly love it. I've only gone up to the 30 day mark so far. The only slight issue I've had is it now needs to be smaller. I ordered a liberal size closer to my old CB-2000 for the JailBird and while it is very comfortable, i now require a much more restrictive cage to completely eliminate any attempt of firmness, hence the need for a new QK! The JB will still serve a purpose for conditioning and act as a backup or maybe possible teasing or edging.

You will be very happy I'm sure with not only the comfy feel but the weight as well. Enjoy!

3. LockedUpNewbie

Local Time:
    Typically, does it take 6 weeks to get the device? And is there any follow-up aside from the initial order email? We ordered the device in 17 September, so we're counting down the time until it arrives.

4. wifelocked

wifelocked New member

Local Time:
    Ordered mine on the 14th, can't wait!

5. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    4:36 AM
    Hi,
    It can take up to 6 weeks... I will send you an email when I box it up to the email address you gave on your order. You can email me at maturemetal@grandecom.net to check the status if you wish. I will need the name it was ordered under.
    Mistress MM

6. LockedUpNewbie

Local Time:
    Thank you. Mistress. I plan on posting the following as a review on the site:

The device came on Friday of last week, and I have been locked in since. None of the other devices we've owned have been as functional or comfortable as this one. I'm seriously glad we made the purchase. Thank you for making such an outstanding product!

7. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Glad you enjoy wearing your JB!!! It truly becomes a part of you and feel naked when mine is off for any length of time! The quality is truly superb and is the best cage i have ever worn!!!

8. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    William does not wear a wedding ring, he wears a Queens Keep (lately I have had him in a double locking double cock ring)... When we travel and he is uncaged, he says he feels strange with out it on...

sonic chaste likes this.
  9. mistressmaturemetal

Texas
    Local Time:
    Glad you are pleased... If you ever need anything, just send me an email... I will be looking for pictures to be posted soon :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice