Open cage

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by SissyDenmark, Feb 16, 2019.

1. SissyDenmark

SissyDenmark Member

Student
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    5:11 PM
    Hi all :D
    I'm quite new to chastity, and I've started out with a cb-6000s as I thought it would be a good beginner cage, as it gives you a lot of options to find a good fit :) But it's not a cage I can wear for long time, as it's not open enough and doesn't allow my skin to breathe :/
    So my question is: Do you know of any good open cages? The price is not that important right now, as I just want to check some things out, so I'll probably not buy any cage soon :)

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    11:11 AM
    The CB series are excellent beginners devices for the very reason you mention, they are adjustable and can help the wearer dial in on the correct size. As with any full tube device, they unfortunately have some hygiene issues.

The obvious choice in a more open device is metal. There plenty of designs available from the Chinese makers and you can see them on sites like DH Gate and Ali Express. Most are quite inexpensive, often less than US$20, Dk132. There are also a couple of companies in Europe that seem to sell the same devices, with a considerable price markup. You would just have to pick on (or two) that you think would work for you.

If you are interested in a plastic device you might try the Cherry Keeper designed by a member here @JosieLynn Jewell. They are 3D printed, well designed, comfortable, and really an great value. JosieLynn has them printed by Shapeways and I believe they have facility in Europe.

Consensus, SissyDenmark and tiruh811 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice