Oh, I think it is on now...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by copterfixer, Dec 31, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. copterfixer

copterfixer Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Hi everyone,

I guess I am going to complain and/or brag a bit. I hope you all do not mind.

Master and I have been doing chastity for about 3 years now. It has certainly been an up and down experience for both of us. Her and I are not sexually active with each other. Our relationship is asexual but there is definately a level of intimacy.

For chastity, it has been an off and on again kind of thing. I am vanilla married and my wife is aware of my other relationship. As such for the first 2 years, I was in chastity without a device. Master's rule has been and still is that I am the one being denied, if my wife wants sex, I am not to deny her. I do not cheat on that rule or try to bypass my agreement with Master by engaging in sex with my wife. I committed to my denial and will not try to use that loophole. I personally get more out of masturbation than PIV sex. I always have.
    Well, fast forward to this last year. I bought a custom Steelworxx Steelheart. It is amazingly comfortable. My wife always knew about my chastity desires but just was not into it. Well, I asked her if she minded that I wear a device all the time. My wife was fine with it. I reported back to Master and "lock it up!" For the better part of the last year, I have known the inside of the metal cage more than not.

Typically Master would grant me permission to masturbate about every 10 or so days. Sometimes as much as once a week and the longest I have gone was 23 days. Well November marked Master and I 3rd anniversary together. I offered her to endure denial between Thanksgiving day, our anniversary, and Christmas as a gift of endurance for our anniversary. She accepted. I have not had any sex with my wife either, just because it hasn't happened. *another story* Well, because I had been a chronic masturbator, I never discovered the pleasure of prostate massage. One of Master's rules are that when I am video gaming I am to wear a butt plug. Since it had been so long since I masturbated, I felt this strange feeling while rocking around on my Njoy 2.0. OMG.. Did I just have an orgasm? No, it sort of felt like one but I was soft. I think I discovered milking!

Well, I of course had to report this to Master. She was not at all mad. She was actually happy to hear this. She has always encouraged that I do play with my ass. It serves to tease me more. So discussing this discovery with Master the other day, she was so happy that I now can milk myself so there is no need for any pleasurable touching of what I consider HER dick. Before this discovery, I planned to beg for a release on New Years Day. During our discussion yesterday she made it clear that she is happy that I can relieve some built up cum without her having to allow me to experience an orgasm so I will not be out of my metal prison any time soon.

As I write this, it is now 36 days since I have had an orgasm. My cage is not always on for other reasons, career related. I will say that I have not even seen it in 14 days!

Please be careful what you wish for. I do not regret where I sit today but I will pout about it. :)

I am a very lucky slave.

*incase you are wondering, no Master is not on this site*

kellysbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice