Nocturnal erections needed for health?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cat5, May 30, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. cat5

cat5 New member

Local Time:
    11:06 AM
    It looks like there's no strong consensus on what the purpose of spontaneous nocturnal erections are for - some speculate it is like a big reset of blood flow to ensure penile health.

Since most of the devices stop erections - this seems like a conflict. Are there any long term studies (doubtful) about device wear vs penile health?

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    There seems to be some idea about nocturnal erections being about keeping a chaps member fed with oxygenated blood and so having a health reason. That's obviously not the reason though, as I can go for days with no erection, nocturnal or otherwise, without my penis getting gangrene and falling off or suffering from any other form of localised oxygen starvation.

I think they're mainly as a result of the unconscious brain sifting and sorting ones inner life. Seeing as most of us have a somewhat sexual inner life it comes as no surprise that there may be a sexual element to it. The fact that men have nocturnal erections would then seem not to be a surprise at all.

The only reason we don't know more about women's nocturnal wide-ons is that they're hidden, and the women are asleep at the time.

*- aha - Kinsey's been there before us..... and he seems to agree with me, a bit.
    http://kinseyconfidential.org/women-experience-nocturnal-erections-similar-mens/

PauloChaste likes this.
  3. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    8:06 PM
    At one point I really "enjoyed" this token of surrender, -to see and feel my member all squeezed in its tiny compartment. Well, I used to be a pain slut, so really no surprise..;-) The enforcement of my submissive mindset was what I needed - in the beginning. I'm not so sure that I really need the constant reminder anymore, but Who am I to decide? She is in control, and we ( mind and member) are Thankful.
    Haven been chasted rather strictly over a year now, I can inform You all that "he" is still breathing and in good shape:) "Alive and kicking & Hopes are high" as "he" put it... We cheerfully ride into the sunset - on our way to the next nocturnal exercise... yet another suffocating nightboner.... Lol!

Lady De likes this.
  4. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    Oh what a nice thing to do at university for a degree !

Getting all those horny boys who have been locked up for weeks.

Getting them out of there cages and then seeing if their cocks still get hard.

You would have to work out how to measure how hard they could get of course and how fast you could turn a soft locked cock into a shaft as hard as the finest Sheffield steel .

One would also need to check if the first release of spunk is particularly thick and tasty . Thus daily testing over a couple of weeks at least and other tests to make sure chastity did not impact on the ability of the subject to give a right good rogering when required.

Xx Wendy

Sunny, SubVerity and BlueEyes like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice