Newbie needs advice on larger device

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by karenscotttv, Dec 26, 2016.

1. karenscotttv

karenscotttv New member

Truck driver
    Cecil county Md
    Local Time:
    1:19 PM
    Hello friends, I'm Karen from Md. I've tried a couple different devices,, but cant find one that will accomoodate my shaft. I'm not very long,, but i am thick. I need a cage that is almost 2 inches inside. I can almost fit into a cb3000, but cant get far enough in to reach the end, I have too much skin that bunches up between the ring and cage. Does anyone know of a device with a larger ( inside ) cage? I've tried a birdlock,,, couldnt even get the large ring on. I need help finding a bigger cage device, thank you

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Contact Mature Metal he custom makes devices that aren't super expensive and he has great service.

I just got mine back and just out it on to prepare for the new year

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I am like you and ended up buying a Jailbird from Mature Metal. I did not think there was going to be much of a difference but the difference is huge in fit and comfort. I have worn mine all but 3 months of the last 3 years. My first year I bought 3 off the shelf and two Chinese devices with no luck. I remember seeing some devices with larger sized rings but cannot remember which one. If you are planing on doing chastity for a long time, go custom and save yourself a lot of aggravation and money on the off the shelf devices. I have used mine for three years so if I spread the cost it did not cost me much per year for a custom device. If I did not go with the Jailbird I would still be buying devices off the internet. I already have 5 devices in my drawer and they cost me a lot more than what I paid for my Jailbird.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice