New Year's Day Rituals

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by newgirlie, Jan 2, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. newgirlie

newgirlie Active member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    On New Year’s Day we have done the following ritual for the past several years. It changes a bit each year, but it generally follows the same path.

I build a fire, turn down the lights, play mediation music and light some candles. We sit on the floor facing each other. I am naked except for my cage and she is fully dressed. She starts by asking me if I have anything to say to her. I always do and I tell her how much I love her, appreciate her and thank her for all the work she has done to make me a better person. I usually mention a few specific things which will bring a smile to her face. Then it is her turn to tell me how much she loves me, appreciates me and the fact that I recognize her as the true Queen and Goddess in our relationship.

She rises and undresses. I lay down on my back and she stands over me, her feet touching my shoulders and I gaze up to her. Then she asks me who is Queen. I tell her that she is the Queen. She asks who is the Divine Feminine Goddess. I respond that she is the Divine Feminine Goddess. Then she will pronounce something along the lines of “In this house the Queen and the Divine Feminine rule. There is no space for the dark masculine and only through honoring and respecting the Diving Feminine will harmony reign. She asks if I pledge my life, my spirit and my being to her." I tell her yes.

She lowers herself until she is astride my chest. Dips her hand in her vagina and brings it to my nose and lips. I inhale and kiss her fingers, grateful that she accepts me in her life.

Sometimes she will lay down next to me and we gently caress each other, other times she will free my clit and allow me the rare privilege of entering her—she is on top of course and I am allowed to cum. It is her present to me for being a good slave.

I have not read of any other couples sharing a ritual like this. Do any of you have something you do to commemorate your FLR and pledge to continue it?

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice