New to this and loving it

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Slave Richard, Oct 3, 2021.

1. Slave Richard

Slave Richard Active member

Surrey uk
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:39 AM
    I would just like to say hello I will be on here for both myself and my partner so back story

Me and Sara have been dating for about 22 - 23 years we meets when we where 16-17 years old
    In that she has always been very body conscious that's fine I thought I have a things for uniforms so we had a very large collection of uniform we had a massed

See Sara has never been very confident sexual where as I have I have been pushing to try new thinks

And well that brings us to here

So I was very interested in locktober and only dabbled in to chastity though I would see if I could stayed lock for the whole time as we do not have sex very often and I go to bed a lot later than she does anyway

The night before the start of locktober I asked her if she would like to hold my key and send me a daily task from a list all she had to do is cope and paste from a list

Well she said yes very half hearted at first and we'll I thought better than nothing to be honest we'll the stragerd thing has happened she is loving it after another few chats about her role she is getting really in to it even change some of that tasks (I don't know what she has change yet but she was giggle when typing say wait till you see this one)

Anyway we had sex on the 1st of October for the first time in about 3 months and I should her the c 6000 and started to put it on after I had finished and her confused look at how it works so far the two daily tasks I have had is
    1 call me madam Sara in person and miss Sara I. All messages and must thank her for my tasks
    2 write in perment maker property of miss Sara and send her the pictures when she is at work gone all night so am stock even if I did wanna get out I can not

To be honest this is something that I though would open her eyes and show her that fetish are not all celliers dark rooms and black latex
    And tit would make me more affechicton again the first day I hoovered to entire house sweep the living room (hardwood floor and kids with that stupid sand) she then cooked dinner and I cleaned the kitchen all the washing up doing the washing and drying as she would let me do the putting away of the clothes but I am so happy she is leaning in to this she is still not 100 % about the cage and keeps asking if I would like it off and why can she just trust me not to but I'm enjoying being in it 24-7

Thank you for reading this I know I have not gramme I servley dyslexic and this is really hard just to put in to text

If you have any ideas for soft punishment she may like please let me know and I will pass them on to her also will up date this page as we go on with locktober and how we feel at the end

The decorator and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    3:39 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:39 AM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and entertaining.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Hello and welcome. Hope Locktober is successful for you both.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice