New to here, not to chastity

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rubberbound, Apr 20, 2012.

1. rubberbound

rubberbound Chastity LOVER!

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hi,

I'm a male in my mid twenties from sunny Scotland.

I have been to this website a couple of times for tips and advice, but my girlfriend and I have decided I need to get a full metal belt, so I wanted to get more info from the experts here!

I have a keen interest in bondage and fetish, and have occasionally used chastity over the years (mainly CB6000).

My better half is not nearly a interested as I am, but she is slowly becoming more and more willing now that she is learning of the benefits that she can get by keeping me locked up! In fact, last night was the first time ever that she actually initiated the locking up of 'her property'! (A momentous evening for me!)

I cannot wear a metal chastity belt 'full time' as I have to pass through airport security for my work, if it were not for that I would like to be locked up for long periods!! This is the main reason I have waited over 6 years to get a full belt...

Nice to meet you all, I look forward to the journey ahead!

Cheers,

RubberBound

Ps. Some photos of my current chastity devices;
    IMG_0805.JPG cb1.JPG

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Welcome! Emphasize what is in it for her and then give her room to really take control. With luck and inspiration, it can blossom beautifully. :)

3. rubberbound

rubberbound Chastity LOVER!

Local Time:
    5:59 PM
    Hi Alice, Thanks!

If I have learnt one thing it is not to rush, so I am going to leave the topic for a while, or until she brings it up in conversation. I really don't want to blow it. We totally have the best relationship already, and I am happy to just keep exploring my fetishes (rubber/strict bondage/submission) by myself, but if she could eventually get enthusiastic about chastity devices then that would really be the icing on the cake!

I'll make sure I try and point out all the advantages for her... and as you say, with some luck and inspiration, who knows...?! :)

RB

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice