New to Chastity Mansion - Not New to the Desire to be Controlled.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Captive2Bdsm, Sep 26, 2021.

1. Captive2Bdsm

Captive2Bdsm New member

Lawrence, KS
    Local Time:
    9:14 AM
    I've been a profoundly submissive masochist since my first sexual experience with a woman in high school (several decades ago). She was hurting me (inadvertently, I believe), but I just endured it without a word. I later realized that most guys certainly would have said something and made her stop. But I said nothing, as I now realize because I'm naturally a sexual submissive (though I'm not at all submissive in other areas of my life). From that first sexual experience forward, I always invented ways to hurt myself whenever I masturbated - which was very often.

My masochistic desires have never waned. I told my ex-wife about them before we married, and she said she was OK with them. But after we married, she made clear she hated them and repeatedly ordered me to get counseling/help and never to have those thoughts or masturbate again. She had ZERO interest in engaging in or even discussing kinky play of any kind; she wouldn't even let me perform oral sex on her. She eventually became a very mean drunk who terrorized our kids and me for many years. We finally divorced about 7 or 8 years ago. And I gave up trying to "cure" my fetishes and leaped headlong into the local BDSM community.

Beginning about two or three years ago, I started to discover to my horror and ever-increasing fascination that emotional pain/humiliation is at least as arousing and scary as physical pain - maybe even more so. I'm well aware of where those fantasies and desires likely will lead - and that terrifies me. But I'm being drawn down that path like a moth to a flame. I'm sure many of the men at CM know precisely what I mean.

For a much longer period, I've known that I need someone to require me to wear a chastity device for many reasons, including to control my compulsive masturbation and my increasingly dark fantasy life that's led me WAY down that path. But until recently, I never found a dominant woman with the inner strength and determination to leave no doubt that the consequences of disobeying her are grave.

Since early this year, I've found such a woman. She's a great woman and a fantastic domme - and (happily) a sadist who loves to administer extreme pain. In July, we talked about chastity, and she ordered me to buy a Holy Trainer, which I gladly did. But I masturbated in August, and she administered a very harsh punishment session that I won't ever forget. Her firm control of me is what I've long craved and needed, which I'm learning to love more than my desire to orgasm. (I'm whistling past the graveyard a bit - but it's a choice I don't want to reverse.)

So, here I am, finishing up a far-too-long intro to this group, which I discovered and joined last night. I look forward to learning from the rest of you.

Thanks!

David

2. sissy veronique

sissy veronique Long term member

Okotoks Alberta Canada
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Hello and welcome to Chastity Mansion enjoy your stay here.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:14 AM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

4. Captive2Bdsm

Captive2Bdsm New member

Lawrence, KS
    Local Time:
    Thanks!

5. Captive2Bdsm

Captive2Bdsm New member

Lawrence, KS
    Local Time:
    Thank you!

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Hello and welcome. A very interesting intro. Hope things work out for you.

Captive2Bdsm likes this.
  7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

Captive2Bdsm likes this.
  8. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Welcome. Lots to read and learn from. I've jouralled, as have others, my first year's experiences.

Captive2Bdsm likes this.
  9. Captive2Bdsm

Captive2Bdsm New member

Lawrence, KS
    Local Time:
    Thank you! May I ask, who makes the chastity device shown as your avatar and what's the style name? My Holy Trainer pinches unmercifully and I'm looking to get a very secure, comfortable, and easily cleanable device for long-term wear. Thanks!

10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    You can get it on AliExpress, but I got it from a site here in the UK. House of Denial. I'm surprised that the HT pinches. Mine is the most comfortable I have. This is comfortable too, but more open for cleaning, and a tighter circumference. The 45mm ring, when it arrived seemed small compared to the HT 45, but I love it. It holds tighter to my body when it trys to get erect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice