New style of device anyone ever tryed

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by sonicdrive, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Cliklock

Cliklock Member

Local Time:
    10:53 PM
    I ordered the short cage style. This Cage has multiple pieces and you will have fun putting it on without pinching yourself. 1st day took over 15 min, 2nd day less then 7 mins, but once you master this, it becomes part of your body, extremely comfortable and you will just love the way it feels when you have it on. very lightweight and not noticeable through your clothing, you can easily wear this long term, even while playing sports. if your average size and not a horse then go for the short style cage. The rings are various sizes to assist you in the proper fitting, no one will even know you're wearing it.

JackStrap likes this.
  2. bullyboy8

bullyboy8 Member

Local Time:
    3:53 AM
    I tried one of these with the ball-cage. The ball-cage was... very, very small, and I'm not even sure how to measure them. The cage itself was ridiculously complicated to lock. I wonder if the intent is to mimic the "gamer" aethetic of ugly red/black monstrosities. I would personally not recommend it over other types - although it is the only plastic "bars" cage I've ever seen/tried, so I guess that might appeal to people.

3. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    7:53 PM
    I have one í bought from ebay or Amazon for about $20. I never could get it on. It pinches like a mofo, and the many pieces are very difficult to line up using only 2 hands. I do not recommend it.

4. Secretkink

Secretkink New member

Local Time:
    9:53 PM
    So far I am a huge fan of this device. At first it can be a little awkward to put on but does not take long to get proficient. I really like the two part tube construction. I have a hard time not getting excited when I'm putting a cage on and this device allows me to move my self into position while mostly erect. I'm wearing it right now and it feels great! ;)

JackStrap likes this.
  5. Cliklock

Cliklock Member

Local Time:
    Like you I too am wearing mine, just love the snugness, and it's been very comfortable, I have found myself fantasizing over the new mini vice from Lockedinlust.com, I hope DHgate comes up with a replica in some form.

6. sissy cecile

sissy cecile Active member

Local Time:
    4:53 AM
    Please do not consider this an attack, but merely an observation that could have been in reply to similar posts from other members: I really wonder about the casualness by which people will go for a knockoff of a new chastity product.

Of course I understand that everyone’s financial situation is different and that not all can afford the - what may appear as a premium - price of the genuine article. Then again, it pains me to see that a manufacturer who comes up with a new promising design will always struggle with getting back their investment in creativity, time, effort and capital, because - what I assume a considerable part of - the market will simply go for the cheaper copy.

Quite a few of the original manufacturers are small shops, consisting of one to a handful of persons. So it is not that going for a copy is equal to giving the finger to capitalist mastodons (or whatever might suit your fancy in that regard).

On top of that, many of the copies appear - from what I read here on the Mansion - to be ill-fitting, chafing, prone to breakdowns and/or otherwise disappointing, necessitating another ‘quick fix’ from a peddler of copies and thus adding to the cost overall when going that route.

So why do not more people stop collecting knockoffs and build a little patience in order to save enough to buy themselves the genuine article, in the end helping both themselves and the creatives and artisans that facilitate our quirks?

hardbodysub and Peter Rabbit like this.
  7. OscartheTurtle

OscartheTurtle Long term member

People Manager
    Central Ohio
    Local Time:
    I have a personal goal I have set for myself and as a reward will be looking to order a steelwerks cage (or some kind of custom device). They are definitely works of art.

I look at the cheap alternatives as a way to get a feel for a design or type of cage without a hefty investment. My first cage was an evotion knockoff. Then I ordered my Vice. I wanted to try steel so ordered another cheap device. Liked it so ordered a Bon4 Micro. I’ve learned something new from each cage I’ve ordered and worn. And of all the cages I own right now the cheap metal cage is my favorite.

JackStrap and taped2 like this.
  8. LockedTxHubby

LockedTxHubby Active member

Texas
    Local Time:
    9:53 PM

I agree with what you have said. My own experience was that I had no idea what would work best for me. I purchased several cheap cages and each one taught me something. When we got serious and decided to go 24/7 I ordered a device from Evotion Wearable and gladly paid more than all my cheap cages combined for it. It was custom sized just for me and I was happy to support this small business. I knew exactly what would work.

However, if I did not have the opportunity to learn at a low cost then I would never have made that purchase. The cheapies will all go to the trash bin now.

Just another way to think about this.

JackStrap likes this.
  9. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    I bought the red/black one like in the first post. The low price was attractive because, hey if it doesn't work its not much to loose.
    I have a PA and used the PA version.
    I agree what others say, it's a mare to put on, so many pieces to get in just the right relative position, before the lock can go in.
    Once on: Comfortable. BTW there was 5 different rings included, so on or other should fit.
    Stealth is poor: stuck out quite a lot. Would never wear iot to work or a function where people knew us.

BUT every device has its good points, and in this case it was the peeing, which is normally messy with a PA. In this device there was a clean flow, mostly from the urethra but 20% from the PA hole, which the device flows away nicely. I even peed standing up a couple of times.

Hope this helps.

10. Tallestrina

Tallestrina Member

Engineering
    London, England
    Local Time:
    I also have one of these and have similar experience: Stealth poor, peeing is the best yet. Like a complicated puzzle to put on.
    As usual I did a modification (I'm always modifying)-
    -I tooke the smallest ring which I'd never fit in to, and cut the tab off which engages the rest of the device, and carefully filed off the sharp edges. Then I could assemble the tubr with no rign, but still secure as I have a PA. This could be lost in my jeans with much better stealth.
    I don't used it much now, because I prefer metal.

tiruh811 likes this.
  11. bullyboy8

bullyboy8 Member

Local Time:
    My first cage was an "official" but I didn't like it. I've since bought dozens of replica designs and so far have encountered only 1 or 2 that I _really_ like, and both of them appear to be chinese originals/really basic designs.

I've always intended to the real version of a design I like so that I could get good build quality and finish, but I've so far not fallen in love with any of the "big brands" and they're too expensive to buy-to-try from official outlets.

tiruh811 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice