New rules

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by small guy, Jul 19, 2009.

1. small guy

small guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:55 AM
    I finally got a good fit (new cb6000s) in my chastity belt so my GF and I could start playing. She told me my releases are not going to be scheduled, only when she sees fit. But when we go to bed at night she will use the large dildo on me (we have had anal play before but often times she gets too ruff and I ask her to stop) and if I can take it for as long as she want and as hard as she can I will be unlocked and allowed to jerk off and cum (new rules are I always eat my cum). If I ask her to stop because I cant take any more then the belt stays on and I dont cum.

Just wondering if anyone here has a similar rule regarding the strap on?

2. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    No but I like those rules.

3. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    We have a strap on, but it's only for me to use on my wife.

4. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    7:55 PM
    no such rules. don't know how big your large dildo is...i have seen some the size of my fist and forearm...no thanks! O/our large dildo is a feeldoe and i love it!

5. small guy

small guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    big toys

We just got a share (like the feel doe) she used it for the first time Friday night, but normally the one she uses is a real skin 8. It is pretty fat so I need to be loosened up before it will fit in. once she starts its nice and slow which feels good, but when I get totally loosened up she goes as hard, deep and fast as she can, which feels good (very submissive feelings come over me, I like to think that I am a girl getting it from a well hung guy that just will not stop, but the pain (hard and deep) hurts and I can only take so much. I need to beg her to stop. She normal laughs at me and reminds me that her last boyfriend was bigger that the toy and that he would pin her down and give it to her for a very long time. He was too ruff with her and would leave her in tears. I think this is her way of getting back or taking charge of the situation. Either way I love it.

6. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:55 PM
    I m a bit late in this thread .... but I also like these rules.

We also have a dildo, I use it on her since I am locked in a CD (a cb2000 for now but looking for a metal device).

This week end she also told me she is thinking about using one on me, but was asked to look for one she can wear inside her at the same time she will use it on me. We have no really experience in anal play and it's making me a bit nervous.

Feeldo looks interesting though....probably what we'll be getting.

7. mechantloup

mechantloup Miss Sarah

Local Time:
    5:55 PM
    Couple of things - one, I have a Fun Factory Share and I love it - it's eerily realistic and extremely fun. You can actually pretend you're a guy and masturbate in the male way with it in (it feels strange and incredible). It's awesome. Also it comes in pale pink, an extra win as far as I'm concerned. My friend has a Feeldoe and she doesn't like hers as much as I like mine.

Two - I would never have rules like that with my sub. I push my sub's pain limits in other ways - spanking, CBT, etc. - but with anal sex, it seems that if it hurts, that's a good indication that something has gone wrong and injury is a real possibility. I would at least consider the possibility that there is a real safety issue here.

8. ownedbyher

ownedbyher Member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    I agree. Anal sex should not hurt. As real damage can be done there it is important to pay attention to what your body is telling you in that situation.

9. small guy

small guy Junior Member

Local Time:
    its ok

Its not that it hurts in a bad way, we make shore that I am loosened up and the dildo can slide pain free in and out slowly. Its just when the speed picks up you are getting fucked, when it is fast and hard you can only take so much and when she goes deep and I can feel her bottom out on something I guess just a little deeper than I was made for. But its a feel good pain. After all how many females could get penetrated endlessly with out saying they cant take any more?

But thank you for everyones concern.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice