New name and new plans

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Chili-boy, Dec 17, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:31 PM
    Well I have dropped the JB and become Chili-Boy as I am in my Sissy cage 24/7 these days. I asked my wife would she like to take more control when it comes to chastity, as she told me to put the sissy cage a month ago after bad behaviour and its been on ever since, aside from minutes when it comes off at an airport for security. I want to remain locked so it's not a trust issue.

However, she is worried. She prefers me locked as the attention to detail is different (but we all know that) but I confessed that when working in USA a few years back, I had heard someone being either caned or whipped in a hotel room opposite and I pleasured myself whilst listening. We have a lot of corporal punishment tools but we have not really had that kind of relationship before. But after I told her I really liked the idea of being in a strict domestic discipline environment with her having total control of orgasms and anything else,.

She worries that what if she moves the strict aspect and gets very strict and bossy, with paddling and caning for minor infections, what if we end with permanent locking and she flirts with and meet other women for men. What if..... I have said that I will just go with the flow, take it easy and enjoy ourselves. See what happens, we have ordered the Fancy Steel training belt as I work away a lot and she really really likes the idea of torturing and teasing me over wifi. I think she will get a taste for it but, as she said, with her in charge I should be careful what I wish for and expect the she will do things I dont want her to do..

Does things e=ring true with anyone here who has gone down a similar path? I guess the key is to take it easy and enjoy. I have been locked on and off for 4 years by the way.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good luck

Chili-boy likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Congratulations on moving forward! And as they say carful what you wish for.

Chili-boy likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice