New, looking for advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nunsuch, Jan 14, 2009.

1. nunsuch

nunsuch Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:06 AM
    Hello,
    I was so happy to run into this forum, and hope to spend a lot of time exploring. I'm a bit nervous because I'm very, very new to chastity world, but your posts made me comfortable enough to "come out". Please excuse any faux pas based on my ignorance.

My lovely pet is very excited by the idea of chastity devices. I love taking control of his pleasure and making him wait for permission to orgasm, but so far we've only played with verbal commands and temporary restraints. He's wonderfully obedient.... but we both feel that a chastity device would "up the ante" in a very delicious way :).

Now for the hard part. It appears that my dream-come-true device doesn't exist, and my interests are not completely in line with the majority of chastity posters... I've looked for information off and on for months, and had gotten nowhere. Before I give up, visit the local plastics store and try to build my own cage, figured to try asking the experts :).

Hope someone takes a look at this complicated wish list and lets me know what's possible, and if so where to start looking. I know that all of it is not realistic, but hope to get input on what is. Many thanks!

-My ideal device would allow him *full* erections, while staying comfortable and still being able to be worn in public. We're together a lot, and his bits get plenty of exercise when I'm around ;), so I'm not too worried about "accidental" orgasms - just want to prevent him from masturbating and reinforce "hands-off" orders. I love the idea of him being able to get fully excited, but (mostly) unable to do anything about it. Also, he adores moderate CBT, and I'm afraid that the discomfort would make it hard for him to lose an erection - I can see this turning into an emergency while I'm not around. He's a little above average in size, so using one of CB-xxxx devices would not allow for the full erection, I think.

-Plastic, well aerated and easily cleaned. He passes metal detectors at work, and has a living situation which doesn't allow him too elaborate cleaning/toilet routines.

I can see him continuously locked up for no more than 2-3 days on average, maybe up to 5 if he misbehaves...

Any ideas? Again, your advice is much appreciated!

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:06 AM
    :welcome: to the site! Glad you found us, and don't be shy, we really do love to chat to new people. :love0059:

Oh... we all know that feeling! :mad0054:

I can't really help in detail with advice for your design, but I do know we have at least a couple of members who are very adept in the diy department, so hopefully you will get some great ideas from those who are more experienced.

Glad to see you here, and keep us informed.

And if you create the perfect device... you could get very rich, very quick! :evilgrin0010:

3. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :welcome: to the site! Glad you found us, and don't be shy, we really do love to chat to new people. :love0059:

Oh... we all know that feeling! :mad0054:

I can't really help in detail with advice for your design, but I do know we have at least a couple of members who are very adept in the diy department, so hopefully you will get some great ideas from those who are more experienced.

Glad to see you here, and keep us informed.

And if you create the perfect device... you could get very rich, very quick! :evilgrin0010:

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    The curve might be good place to start? It’s basically a CB2000 but the cage accommodates the larger male. I’ve herd it can be quite bulky but with the right pants I think it could be hidden.

You will find that once your pet is used to his chastity device he will be able to get fully erect without much discomfort. I’m a grower but still find the CB2000 accommodating.
    I think the CB3000 or 6000 is somewhere in between size wise and is a lot less bulky than either the curve of the CB2000. The shape and smoothness of the 3000 allows for more comfortable erections. I would go for the CB6000 costs a bit more but there cuff rings that came with the 3000 we’re uncomfortable to say the least.

If you want a plastic device you’re pretty much limited to the CB range but in saying that they are good all round chastity devices each with there own good and bad points. I’m happy with my CB2000 for the moment for I’m hoping to upgrade to a Neo-Steel belt some time this year. Belt style devices cover the whole penis though and are considered the ultimate chastity so I think so practice with a CB for a year or 2 would be needed.

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    Yes, I think you're probably restricted to either one of the CB-xxxx devices, or getting him a piercing, and doing something home made out of plastic, secured via the piercing.

Good luck!
    mikecb

6. Mark121

Mark121 Nobody of consequence

Local Time:
    6:06 AM
    The problem you will find with a longer tube, such as the Curve, is that it sticks down far enough to make it uncomfortable to sit - the tip of the device gets pushed up, pulling the testicles with it. Shorter devices, such as the CB2/3K, still allow erections, but the testicles are pulled forward until the erection subsides. Personally, I find that much more comfortable than getting pushed on when sitting down.

7. 1957newguy

1957newguy New member

Local Time:
    please, could you tell me were i can find some that might some one that could tell me how to modify the cb6000, the cuff ring. It is too small. I am using the largest cuff they make which is 2 1/4". I Measured it and it's three inches, but I am afraid that might too back and i could slip out. So I thought a ring that is 2 3/4" might work better. Thank you very much, Mistress Watchfull.

8. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Good heavens, you must be a big boy. Are you sure you are measuring correctly. The ring is supposed to be a snug fit.

9. 1957newguy

1957newguy New member

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress B, I am. But i don't think of myself as big. I am 6ft-0 inches and weigh 260 lbs. The way i measured myself was by taking a non-stretchy string and wrap it my balls and sissy clit and measured the string, then i did the math and that's what it came out to be, 11 inches divide that by 3.41. I really don't want to damage the ring beyond repair, so that is why i am asking for help. Thank you Mistress B.

10. Lustleigh Cleave

Local Time:
    I have a feeling that a custom body ring to mate with an established metal cage is the route needed here.

I have a similar problem my scrotum sits high even when cold and I would need a 2.75" ring to be comfortable. I could not get one testicle through a 2" gap without high levels of discomfort; never mind threading willie that same route...

I have a leather cock strap with a 2.25" inner clearance and that makes my eyes bulge to apply, never mind my balls...but it is bearable for about 6hours before things get too uncomfortable.

Hence my PA5K although that creaks a bit now so the end as they say is nigh...roll on the buddylok replacement.

11. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    nunsuch, did you think of KTB? It is perfectly aerated, easily cleaned, prevents from masturbation effectively. It cannot be made of plastic, but it can be very light and if he passes detectors with a metal lock on plastic device he probably will pass them with KTB as well. There are only 2 problems with it. First he should like CBT, but you told this is a case. Second, you should size it right. As for me, i wear for half a year severe KTB from malechastitynow.com as an anti-masturbation device. But i never tried to mass metal detectors in it.

12. Kir_S

Kir_S Active member

Moscow
    Local Time:
    1:06 PM
    nunsuch,
    i missed one more important thing. KTB allows full erection, though i cannot name it comfortable in any sense. Still my wife, Mistress and KH (all three are the same person ;)) finds it very arousing to see how my poor guy is swelling in spite of pain from KTB. She likes to make me undress naked, tease me and see the whole swelling process from the beginning to the full erection.
    As for comfort while erect i guess you find no such device. Chastity device is made to prevent erection (like most CBs) or make in unwilling for your man (like KTB). BTW when i am limp my KTB is quite comfortable. And when i get hard - well, it just does its job.

Rita likes this.
  13. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    It also allows plenty of access for teasing! <weg>
    I am so glad your wife is enjoying the full KTB experience. IMO seeing a male going from flaccid to fully erect while in a KTB is one of the most exciting things a lady can see.
    Rita

14. sweeetsubbie

sweeetsubbie New member

Local Time:
    4:06 AM
    UMMMM, WELLLL ????? The whole idea of chastity is to stop all male sexual arusal period ???Really Sweetie if you want chastity.... really really want it ????? Then this process takes a while. I dont even care about Him for now or what he wants Neither should You>>>> Tell him careful what you wish for.......Cause You can do this, Do this right and You will have more fun then you can stand . Then message me and i will help you with this and save You a lot of money and B/S Im 20 years in to this and locked now as well LOL >

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice