New Lingerie for Ms Watchful?

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 10, 2009.

?

What should I do about my lingerie shopping habit?

1. They don't count as day to day sets, carry on shopping for a set each month.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. They don't count, carry on shopping, but you need to ditch one sexy item for each new one.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Of course they count, have some control girl, no shopping for lingerie until July!

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:24 AM
    I am a lingerie addict. A fetishist if you like!

I have TOO MUCH lingerie! A lot of it doesn't fit, but may do one day. I have emotional attachment to all my lingerie! I have dreams for each outfit, and even for each day-to-day set.

At the beginning of the year I promised myself I would clear out the drawers of my day-to-day sets and treat myself to one new set (bra, 2 x thongs and matching hold-ups or suspender/stockings) each month.

I did that in January. I bought a black and white set, very pretty.

Then I went a bit nuts with a new credit card and bought 2 basques, a rose thong and mini flogger, a black chemise and a full length pink and black robe.

The question is:

Do I count these items towards my quota and not buy anything for 5 months... or do I say these didn't count as they weren't day to day sets?!

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    hmmm

Well Mistress as a lover of lingerie myself i think can you ever have enough??Curtsey:chores047:

3. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately susie, my collection has got to the stage that I forget what I have, I don't wear things because I can't get to them, and a lot of those that don't fit I probably wouldn't wear if I slimmed down because my outlook on lingerie has changed with respect to what I want to wear now.

Don't forget to vote in the poll as well as reply to the thread! :sign0011:

4. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    It could be time for a more dramatic clear out. Maybe you could sell them as collectors items, call it Mistress Watchful wear hehe. I just wish I had enough money to buy loads of lingerie. I’m having to spend my budget on sports bras for my conditioning but still be able to work in comfort.

5. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    Well MW, you know what i'm gonna say, As a fellow underwear junkie I feel you should feed your addiction, the only problem I see is that with myself and probably yourself only high end/designer will do. So I think you should stick to your monthly quota but occasionally have a little splurge, it's healthy and fun and if you can afford it then there's no problem.

6. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Dear MW,
    A wonderful job for pet would be to spend a few hours sorting out your entire drawers of goodies and then setting them out in such a way as what you can wear now and what you may need to put away for a few months.
    Keep it all though! I vote to keep spending

7. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dubsub that's genius!

I think pet should have some sort of "filing system" for my lingerie... and say every other month, rotate my lingerie... so if it's been worn, it could be put away and a new item from storage could be put in the wardrobe!

I would be able to see my lingerie, be more likely to wear sexy lingerie more often, AND it would be easier to clear out items I really didn't want to wear any more because I could see they wouldn't be worn!

Yes Kris' Master... it's not a cheap hobby is it!!!! :mad0054:

8. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    Dear Mistress Watchfull

I know that I am not in or near your league. And that a Sissy should never question a Mistress doings! But you asked, so here I go.

I love sexy lingerie as much as the next Sissy. In fact I awoke this morning wanting to do some online shopping for pink lingerie, Dollyanne's Pink poke-a-dot panties are soo cute. And Rookies Pink corset, Oh my! But us gurls need to have some control, especially us Sissy's. I have signed a Contract with the Mistress/Wife. In it I get payed for time wearing the belt, she also gets paid for having me wear it, more in fact. Shouldn't the Mistress/Master be paid more than a Sissy/Slave. If I over spend my account, and have earned a orgasm, I will not be allowed to cum till I get my account back into a positive. I have thought about splurging once and missing my orgasm, then having to wear the belt more just to make me suffer, but right now I am starting to suffer enough, so today's shopping maybe just window shopping.

I suggest that you only count them as one months purchases. But nothing more till next month, we are still only in January, so wait till March, and only buy the listed items only. Try getting on track with this addiction, and start controlling it. Not it controlling you.

I like the idea of having Charlotte being in charge of sorting, organizing, and setting up something so you will be able to find what you want to wear that day. If he's not interested, what size are they??? I would love to do it, but you may loose a few items, somewhere!!!! lol And selling them on the net, could be very profitable. Worn women's undergarments are all over ebay, who knows maybe Charlotte could have a new job that he could do right at home. And you could use the moneys to buy more.

Just my thoughts, Sincerely Missy Tanya :work4sex:

9. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Go with seasons. Have pet divide into quarters and store away 3/4 of what yo have arranged by season. Then you only have to think about 1/4 of your collection at a time. When a new season starts you get to start over with what will seem like a whole new collection since it will have been 9 months since you saw it last.

If you want to buy something new, you should make a rule that you have to throw something else out (or auction if off here!).

We sissies love hearing about the difficulties you have with your extensive collection. It makes us so jealous that girls get to have so many choices.

Good luck with sorting things out.

10. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    I think there is no such thing as too mush lingerie as long as it is being worn. Problem is there is this things called budget... and oh yes the kids who keep some of the lingerie Goddess has from being worn.

11. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    I'm surprised no one has brought it up yet, but of the items that don't fit you.. do any of them fit your pet?! Could be a bit of economy there..

And if pet took a bunch of your undies, then you'd have every justification for buying some more :happy0158:

12. dollyanne

dollyanne Sissy who loves pink frilly things!

Dallas, TX
    Local Time:
    9:24 PM
    Dollyanne is definitely biased and would love to see You in as much sexy lingerie as possible, Mistress Watchful! Sorting and arranging your collection would be such an intoxicating job and one that Your pet charlotte should savor. Dollyanne, as well as other sissies here, would be in lingerie heaven!:manga_cloud9:

There are some interesting ideas on how You could sell some of the items that either don't fit or no longer have an appeal. Maybe the proceeds could also give You "bonus" purchases! Happy shopping!!

Curtsey,
    :party0002:
    dollyanne

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There have been some FABULOUS ideas! :jumping0039:

Burger, charlotte probably would fit in a lot of my stuff, so I might have to play with that while I'm sorting through. :party0019:

And I'm NOT selling anything! Mainly because I'm sure no-one would buy it, lol!

So.... I think I'm going to have a size sort out, keep the things I love that are too small and box them up.

Then, if there is still too much to see in my wardrobe, I will split down into either 4 seasonal or 2 bi-yearly boxes. I really like that idea, because then I can still see things and wear them, but I haven't got rid of anything. Also, by the time I get the next box out, I might not like the items in there as much as I thought I did!

You're all fab. But I really must curb my shopping habit!

14. dubsub

dubsub Member

Local Time:
    Dear MW,
    I am so happy you liked my idea and it got such a response.
    Now Pet must be given the task of handwashing all your beautiful things and then laying them out in a thoughtful way so as you rotate all your items. Maybe a new chest of drawers for the home with 12 different drawers. Seperate drawers for each type of item kept spoyless folded and of course every item ironed after handwashing.

So happy to have been of some service.
    dubsub

15. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I cherish my lingerie! He can practice on charlotte's for a while until I'm sure he won't destroy any of my valued pieces!

16. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A little revisit... seeing as we are clearing out and packing up!

I have packed 4 crates, so each crate caters for 3 months. Each crate has at least 27 outfits in (yes...shopaholic!) and that actually doesn't include all the outfits!

I just found another bag with 2 new outfits in, and I know there are 3 still packed in the playcase that was never opened when we went away! Add to that my rubber collection... I must have enough "play" outfits for every other day!

None of this includes my day-to-day lingerie! Phew!

I can't wait to be moved and start going through each crate in the three month sections... hopefully it will be fun!

17. billyboi

billyboi Junior Member

Local Time:
    You could have a garage sale ... that would get the neighbor's tongues wagging, hehe.

18. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    As long as Your not going in to hock over it go ahead and indulge. But please don't post anymore pics of You wearing it, NOT, after all some of us are in cb's You know. Wouldn't we all like to buy a used piece of lingerie from Mistress Watchful? i wonder what that would cost?

Rachel:happy0030::jumping0036:

19. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Quit trying to buy my underwear! :sex024:

I treat them as parts of a collection... as works of art!

I do hope that I get to do some photo shoots in them soon... or at least play in them! Some of them are great fun!

20. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    you really do have some nice undies. I wish more women were as creative in the classy underwear department.

21. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear Mistress Watchful, i am so glad to see and read You are probably the same shopaholic and dressaholic like i am. I just wonder what would happen if we'd go together on a shopping tour ... i'm sure we'd get lost in shops ... LOL
    I can't part from my old clothes either and my wardrobe is short before bursting. My Mistress always complains that i should sort out clothes i haven't worn for a year but i use to retort that fashion returns sooner or later and as we can all see, that's right.

Deep curtsey

maid katrin

22. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Mistress Watchful thought it was worth a try.:anim_37:

Rachel

23. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:24 PM
    Amen. Mrs Jimi tastes are so tame that I have to buy most of hers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice