New Here - Hello & Happy Holidays

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mynpjy, Dec 21, 2015.

1. mynpjy

mynpjy Learning and Exploring

Rochester NY
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Hi All,
    New to the scene, came across this website and figured it would be a great place to learn and explore. About 7 months ago I purchased a chastity cage one day online on a whim (nothing but a cheap beginners device) as my boyfriend and I are continually getting more and more into our dom(him) and sub (me) roles. It pinched and pulled, and I still managed to wear it for the better part of a few days. Absolutely loved it. Embracing my submissive side does not come easily for me, the second that cage locked on for the first time everything changed in an instant, and now we're here! ;)

I did a bunch of research and decided getting my PA done was the way to go. After 6 months I feel confident that my PA is healed well enough to start wearing a device, not permanently yet, but I really miss being locked up. Due to the PA still being relatively new and only a 6ga I wanted something pretty light and customizable so with the idea of surprising my man I secretly ordered the Evotion Wearable cage seven PA version just the other day to surprise him with. So Hi and Hello, I have yet to really be locked up for any substantial amount of time, and have a device that I could really wear out of the house. I am so excited about it (Evotion is closed for the week with the holiday) I can't wait to get the process really going as soon as they return.

That's a little bit about me, I do have a lot of other questions regarding devices and how it is to be locked on a more permanent basis, but I imagine those are best asked individually in other threads.

If you've made it this far, thanks! Looking forward to spending some time here :)

spider203 likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    hello and welcome to here.

3. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    9:52 AM
    Welcome! I hope your guy is surprised with your new cage and all goes well. This site has been helpful for me, so I hope you find it helpful and interesting too. Hugs.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice