New and need some guidence

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Master's slave girl, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Master's slave girl

Master's slave girl New member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm new on the site and I'm looking to learn. I've been with my Master for nearly two years, first as a sub and than given the honor to become His collard owned slave. I have been His completely since June and we are looking at going into the ways of whip/crop play but neither of us have experienced the use of those tools. Can anyone give me any advise on where to start as we are both aware that incorrect use can be dangerous. Thank you :) x

2. permanentslave

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    Welcome Master's slave girl :)

Wish this slave could be of assistance but it is not its place to recommend whipping implements ;) Presently my Mistress is using Her heavy leather twase and riding crop with this slave.

Enjoy and welcome again.

3. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    I have been into that for over 40 years. Used to be my favorite. Search online and you can find the pros and cons of each impact instrument. For beginners I would recommend a riding crop or paddle. A cane or single tail whip can easily draw blood and are very painful. I started with a paddle as it disperses the force over a wider area. If done full force, it will bruise you and leave you sore for a few days.

The target should be the fleshy part of your buttocks but your master needs to realize that you will be twisting and turning from pain, so it is vry important for him to train you to remain still for the next stroke. Even tying you down will usually allow you to twist and the kidneys are right above your butt and hitting them can cause serious damage. He should start off with a few strokes, letting you relax your muscles before the next stroke. You will tense up after the stroke and need to learn to relax your muscles. He should make sure that you learn to stay still, hitting you across the back or your thighs, very painful, every time you squirm.

You an also use a flogger on your upper back. For some nice pain and lovely marks, a crop to the inside of your thighs is heavenly. If you want to be hit on your vagina, start off lightly. It does not take much to cause pain there. A light coat of oil will intensify the pain on any area. First off, have a safe word. Red for stop immediately, yellow for lighten up a bit (keep saying as many times as necessary) and green for go ahead or harder. Your Master needs to know when you are screaming and crying in pain in enjoyment or if you are in serious distress.

Start off slow until you both learn your limits. After a while, your master will know how far to go with you and you will let him know if it is OK to push those limits a little more each time. Remember that you have a safe word. If you are gagged, decide on something else such as humming a tune. We did the old Shave and a haircut, two bits, tune. If you get into breathe play, hold a ball in your hand and if you drop it, it alerts your master to the fact that you are losing consciousness. Be safe and be sane. Sometimes you just feel like being beaten until you pass out. Sounds great when you think about it but not so great when it is done, so work your way up to things.

Over the years I went from a crop to the but and a flogger to my back to being whipped so hard that it drew blood and purple welts. My testicles were flogged until swollen and bruised. Took over a week to feel better again. We took years to work up to this though and we both were comfortable with each other because I had a safe word and my wife's girlfriend, could do her thing without worry because she knew I would tell he when it was too much.

Punishment whippings should be at full force if possible. You should be left crying with knees quivering, begging for him to stop, just short of using your safe word. That is the goal, not how you start off. I did not check if you are a biological female or not but if so, breasts are a favorite target and it does not take much force to cause them pain at the beginging. However, keep in mind that you may need them if you plan on having kids so you do not want to damage your milk glands. A crop, flogger and cane work well there. For fun, have him put a lot of clothespins on your breast and then remove them by hitting them with the crop. Ouch.

I will repeat, be safe and sane and you can live this lifestyle for a long time. Right now, my wife just uses a crop and paddle on my butt. About 50 strokes is all it takes these days now that I am old. :)

4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Start off reading this: http://asibdsm.com/spanking_tips/

Impact play used to be my passion and we tried most of the typical devices. The last device used on me was a paddle with spikes on it. They also have whips with little hook things in the end that will tear flesh and draw blood. It all depends on how far you want to take it. I have a few scars but nothing that ever required stiches. Educate yourself so that you do this safely. Always make sure that your master and you know your limits and safe word. I know the feeling of just giving yourself totally to someone and let them beat you anyway they want, but that is dangerous. My domme was so good that she could make it seem like she was doing a lot worse that she was. There is a big psychological component to this too and once your master understands this and uses it, you will feel as if you are beaten to death but not really. :)

5. Master's slave girl

Master's slave girl New member

Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    Wow some really good advice I will inform Master to log in and read for himself. Thanks Vinny :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice