Neosteel - different owner?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by whizz, Sep 2, 2022.

1. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    He does have someone else working with him, another person messaged me when the belt went out for shipment.

2. zbovka

zbovka Design Enthusiast

Local Time:
    11:07 PM
    Huh looks like you'll get your neosteel before I get my cocoon. Jura said it's basically done and was ready for shipment before the end of January but he's been silent since mid jan when I paid the balance and chosen the accessories.

All I asked him at the end of january was for some pictures to show me the progress on the belt so I could get a rough idea how much time is needed before it is completed if it weren't completed, but when I asked early january he seemed like he didnt want to send photoes of the unsanded/polished/incomplete belt.

He did say that there will likely be a delay for a "few days" with chinese new year (which has long passed, but to be fair chinese new year celebrations supposidly lasts like 2 weeks in china and can get chaotic) but considering I purchased some stuff from aliexpress with an estimate 2 month shipping time and they're shipping ahead of schedule, I have a feeling I'll receive the aliexpress packages before the cocoon.

Well anyway best of luck to you with your neosteel, hopefully you haven't grown too much this time :p

3. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Thankfully not, same size as before - which in a way isn't really a good thing (retaining the weight...)

4. MelissaBound

MelissaBound Owned submissive of Miss Marie

Cuckquean, Slave, Sex Toy
    Lexington, SC
    Local Time:
    I'm happy to report that I did indeed get my Neosteel belt just the other day, and that my wait was approximately 10 months. Being a small business owner, I can relate to the tribulations that Daniel must be going through. We should all be paitient in dealing with Neosteel at this point. The quality is still there from what I can see, and Daniel and company deserve our support in an ever dwindling economic and supply situation.

John and tomf_22033 like this.
  5. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats. Normally I'd fully agree with you. BUT, as we've beaten to death his communication seems to be lacking. This is a really bad thing for such an expensive play thing. He really needs to figure out a better system to get back to people in a timely manner.

In fact, I am willing to bet that I'm not the only one who would be very hesitant to spend so much money seeing comments like we've seen. Conversely, if he can fix his communication issues then the opposite would be true. I know, I'm fine with long waits as long as I know that questions will be answered in a timely manner and that I'll receive updates on a regular basis. Even if the update says that the expected date is the same. (there are tools that can be had to do this easily)

6. MelissaBound

MelissaBound Owned submissive of Miss Marie

Cuckquean, Slave, Sex Toy
    Lexington, SC
    Local Time:
    I did talk to him several times about frequency of communication. He is learning, and has started delegating some of that from what I can see. He says his girlfriend is helping him. He works a full time job like all us other non-retired folks, and doesn't have access to email during his work. He probably gets enough email, that by the time he can get to it, it may be overwhelming. I'm not saying it is an excuse, but as I learned, he IS trying to supply a product, but patience is needed as it can only be done on his terms.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    As I've said in this discussion many times I get how hard it is to run a business. But communicating with customers has to be a top priority. As I said, if I was looking at his products I'd wait. Or worse, I'd go to a competitor. And I'm not alone.

And as someone who has run a few small businesses, I get how hard it is to get and keep customers. It's why running a business is so hard and why the hours are long. Most people think it's easy. You're the "boss". Well the customer is the boss. The insurance company is the boss. The governments are your bosses. And if you have employees to some degree even they are your boss. So you're really the bottom of the pile. So yea after all of that dealing with complaints and keeping people updated can seem trivial but it's so important. Worse it's no fun.

So while, I won't be considering him for a belt until I see things under control. I do wish him the best. I really would love to see him and others who make good products in our community succeed. We need more quality products so we have choices besides cheap Chinese crap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice