Negative Chastity - Is it Worth it?

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by DoctorDib, Apr 15, 2022.

1. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Hey everyone,

Short version:
    I'm stuck between two chastity's and wanted to know your thoughts / experiences. (pictures provided below).

upload_2022-4-15_13-43-31.png
    (2021 Positive/Negative Male Chastity Cage Super Light Double-Arc Cuff Penis Holy Ring Cock Cage Sex Toys For Men) (Far right one) (A)

upload_2022-4-15_13-42-40.png
    (2022 New Cobra Male Chastity Device Positive/Negative With 4 Penis Rings,Super Small Cock Cage,BDSM Sex Toys For Men Gay) (Far right one) (B)

Long Version:
    I am once again on the market looking to buy a more comfortable day to day chastity devices. The current device I am wearing is the Micro chastity (metal plate one) which I love but there are a few down sides, the main two are peeing and cleaning along with the worry of metal detectors.

I also decided I wanted to downgrade in side (or upgrade depending how you see it) hence the sudden interest in the negative design.

After looking online I managed to find two different versions of a negative style design which is ideal as well as the bonus of it being an open design which will make cleaning and peeing (hopefully) better.

My main concerns are the strength of the material, the penis catching on my jeans due to open end and the ease of slipping out?

Thanks!

2. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    what keeps you from just pulling your penis out, over the cage. Absolutely nothing to prevent escape. I imagine it's hard to keep it from escaping on it's own.

3. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    That is a good point but I have been playing with the Tether Spout as well as Urethral plugs which might help keep things in place but then again that would defeat the point of buying one that is not metal to avoid metal detectors...

The way I see it, you can pretty much pull out from most ball trap cages only issue is once you've done the deed then you'd have to either find a way to unlock it or put it back on. Since I am my own keyholder I could easily just unlock my cage and release myself without the need of pulling the goods out.

4. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    Not to go off topic but how does the flat cage work for you? My concern is trying to get hard and the cage slipping down allowing me to grow behind the flats plate. That would seem like it would allow the shaft to play with just not the head. What’s your experience?

5. DoctorDib

Local Time:
    Yeah, I believe I had the same concerns. If you have bought or are planning on buying a flat plate Chastity cage then a recommendation I would defiantly recommend buying an elastic belt. (The image below)

upload_2022-4-21_13-26-17.jpeg

It's cheap and it helps keep the chastity close to your body which results in keeping your erection inside your body. If you did buy this belt I would also recommend stop strapping the actual elastic on the the ring section of the Chastity since that will cause rubbing on your skin and it would also require you to clean the belt more than often.

6. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    I personally like the first one

DoctorDib likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice