Mysteel Ergo Slim advice

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by Submissedtoher, Oct 8, 2023.

1. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    Hi there! Been in a My-Steel Ergo slim on and off for a couple years now, but my wife and I are looking to go from casual wear, to near permanent wear. Ideally the belt would be removed only for cleaning and teasing, otherwise worn all the time.

My main question is how tight do you wear this belt? How well does the tube fit your flaccid penis? I’m mainly looking to make erection attempts more comfortable as the bottom of the tube/ topside where the holes are for urination really dig into my perineum when I get aroused, there is just a lot of pressure. Any way to alleviate this?

Also does anyone else wear this belt 24/7 for 6 or more days a week? It seems most people who stay belted this often move to a Neosteel, which I’d like to avoid if possible due to cost/ wait.

Desairs and John like this.
  2. CbeltedNJ

CbeltedNJ Member

Local Time:
    Hello again. Having both an ergoslim and neosteel fun wearing the ergoslim is not great for long term.
    First issue is the silicon. It ends up irritating my hips and eventually between my legs when we have don things like go for long hikes locked.
    Second issue like you mention the end of the tube with all the holes when trying to get erect it just kinds of gets smooshed and irritated after a few days. The fun is smooth and funnel so attempts at erections feel like you are being squeezed gently and almost pleasant.
    Third issue is the extra parts on the mysteel makes keeping clean harder. I have mentioned before when you are peeing in the ergoslim it comes out the many holes. Then hits the front shield then goes through to secondary shield. Neosteel its one hole and its the lowest part if the belt so no extra cleanup.
    Thats is just my thoughts. I have done 1 week in the ergoslim before i had to take off for a break. I did a month in the neosteel and many 2 week lockups with no issues. I recently had to order a bit bigger band since i gained a bit of weight. Once that comes i will likely be doing another month lockup since my wife wants to make sure it was worth the money

Desairs likes this.
  3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    is it a closed tube?

4. Chastitydl

Chastitydl Member

Local Time:
    Why my steel sells them with open tubes is beyond stupid, other than the fact that everyone that buys them really ends up having to buy another tube with a closed end.

Neosteel masterpiece is a vastly superior product for wearing long term. If you are unsure consider the Chinese arch knockoff for about $100 from dhgate, ebay, etc. It doesn't have the better waistband but the tube is good and will give you an idea of how they feel

John likes this.
  5. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:07 AM
    I'd say that if it in uncomfortable and moves around on its own then its wrong. My belt stays firmly planted where I have it, and while I wish I was a 24/7 wearer the truth is that its not always practical to go for extremely long periods of time in it. However in my years of owning the belt I have advanced from 3-4 days to 14 continuous without ANY removal. As of this 'Locktober' I've actually made it now to the 20th day but that is with a hygiene beak every 72 hours.

But now here is where my advice is hopefully going to really shine. Since you have the Ergoslim belt, I presume you have the ergoslim closed tube. Ditch that and go with a standard tube closed with urinal holes instead, I have both and I wear the standard one with the ergoslim front shield and have 0 comfort problems. The design of the non ergoslim style tube is also easier to navigate when putting on, and as for be aroused in the belt (a normal reaction to something so attractive locked onto your body) Its never been unpleasant if put in right. If your flaccid enough when putting on then your pretty well loaded up in that small tube, but sometimes I need to do a little positioning to make sure i'm not hung up in there. Every time I put my belt on, I go 1 hour before locking the lock as to make sure that I have my comfort just right before I give up the key.

https://www.my-steel.de/penis-tube

Definitly stay with a closed tube. In my experience an open tube has 3 faults...
    1. You can grow past the end of the tube and if you do its real uncofortable. The chastity belt is a prison for cocks, deprive yourself of every inch of freedom. The closed tube contains the arousal

2. Hygiene - When peeing with a closed tube the urine will be confined to what room there is within the tube, then itll drain without pressure from your bladder pushing it. An open tube will have that pressure which will likely make a bit of a mess. I've found its easier to clean up a closed tube after going to the bathroom

3. No touching. With an open tube you can work a finger to touch yourself inside the tube. Not that that should be enough for getting off in the belt but this is a device to deprive of all contact down there.

There is no need top have to buy a Neosteel, You already own an awesome and good looking belt. I say try a different tube

6. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  7. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:

Thank you for your advice! I’m going to try for a new standard tube, as that does indeed look like it may correct most of my issues. Did you go for the high polished tube? I believe I did on my original order, honestly wondering if it’s worth the added cost or if I should just get a standard closed tube.

8. Submissedtoher

New England
    Local Time:
    just curious how tight is your waist band? I have mine to the point that it is snug, but I can get my hands in-between the belt and my body if I tried. There is a good amount of space at my stomach if I lay down though.

9. Cbj

Cbj Member

USA - Pacific West Coast
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I didn't go for the High Polished tubes myself on account of the added cost, but as I already have a large My-Steel belt and spare parts collection, I figure I'll grab one someday on a future order. I don't expect there to be anything different about it overall though.

With my waist band, when I go to close it I would say that it doesn't perfectly line op on the 2 middle holes and while its not far off I do have the waistband hugging me a little which I think is actually quite nice feeling and it seems to allow for great security and fit that way. While sitting firmly planted I can actually squeeze in a couple of fingers into the interior side of the waistband and run them around the waist. This is great for cleaning and breaking the skin to silicone seal if theres a minor position adjustment I need it to make.

Being so tight that you couldn't do this would seem uncomfortable and incredibly restrictive beyond acceptable limits for what even a chastity belt is supposed to be.

Like you when I say down there becomes a gap around my stomach where the belt picks up. its small and doesn't give any access to get anywhere or get away with anything, but its normal as I've seen this effect on myself and on most images of belted men and women in the laying down position.

Submissedtoher likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice