My story

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by im283, Jul 27, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I have been lurking here for a bit and recently have started posting a little bit. I thought I ought to begin telling my story. Obviously I can't do it in one post so I will begin and then come back and add to it as I have time. As for time frame as lot of it will be out of sequence most likely

I am a chronic masturbator. If left alone I will beat off every day, I will do it every time my little dick can get hard. Even as messed up as I am sexually I knew that my jerking off all the time had come between me and my wife. Our sex life had become almost non existent.

So skipping ahead a bit, last October I approached my wife about my chronic masturbation. She admitted she knew I was doing it. She even told me she was afraid to come down to where I use the computer because she did not want to catch me jacking off. I believe there is no real way to have a great marriage without a sex life as a couple. I had met a couple online on another bog site. NO I was not trying to get laid or anything. I took a survey on that site and was contacted by the woman. She basically told me my jerking off was the cause of my marriage being in the dumps. As we emailed over the course of a week she explained how male chastity and a cock cage might revitalize our marriage. Eventually between an email or two from her husband and more emails from her she convinced me to go to my wife with this idea.

So I explain to K ( I will call my wife K in this story) that we need to talk. At first she was shocked and terribly upset by this. Why would I want to cage my penis, why would I want o her to control me. I can't recall it all, but it took several days and lots of stress and tears to get passed it. Eventually she agreed to try this. She started to become Mistress K.

It is now July and I have been caged off and on since last October. I had trouble with the inexpensive hardware that is available over the internet. I was wearing the cage in my avatar. It is way way too big for my little guy. It allowed to much of an erection. But we plugged along with me wearing it. I can't bring myself to spend what a MM cage costs. We are not wealthy people and it is hard to justify it.

Eventually I asked if we could stop for a while. My balls ached and it was just hard to wear all the time. So we stopped doing chastity, this was back in February. I thought I had learned a lesson and if I did not jack off anymore things would be fine. Well that did not last. I am weak and a sex addict and soon I was back to beating off every chance I had.

We tried the cage again. I quickly begged to be let out. I just can't wear that thing anymore. So after a few tries wearing it again it was obvious to both of us that chastity was becoming a fail.

So fast forward to two weeks ago, we were trying me in the cage again. Mistress K has the key. but I did have an emergency key that I had access to. I honestly never used it to cheat the chastity game. I did use it a few times to get out of the cage from the pain is caused.

So I began a new search. My google foo is weak. I am just terrible at internet searches. But I did eventually find a smaller sized cage. It came in several lengths and ring sizes. From my bad experience with the cage I had I knew what size ring I need and just made an educated guess as the cage length.

I bought the Attica steel cage with a 1.5 inch cage, 1.75 inch ring. With a small modification it fits perfect. All i did was squeeze the one ring of the cage to the cage part my helmet goes into and it instantly fit like glove. It is super comfortable for the most part and I have not been out of it since putting it on last week.

We have had sex twice since it has been on. Now by saying "had sex" I mean I am satisfying my wife's needs. She has not allowed me out of it. My balls are achy from the teasing. She gets all the orgasms she wants I get left locked up.

Last night was no exception. I am locked in the Attica, I no longer have access to any key. I feel comfortable enough to not be able to get out without her permission. So the Emergency key is somewhere I don't know where.

I think Mistress K turned a corner as a Mistress last night. She had orgasm after orgasm and was leading me to think I'd get out and get some relief. Then she announced that she forgot her key, i knew then I was going to be left swollen, sore and frustrated. I genuinely believe that by the point she had me begging to be released and stroking my balls as I whimpered to be allowed an orgasm that she was getting more turned on at my state. Moments before that she told me she was done, could not take any more play to her pussy. Now as I whimpered, she was laying spread eagle and playing with her pussy herself. Something she hardly ever does. I reached over and inserted two fingers into her super creamy and wet pussy. I worked her clit and g spot and she gushed all over the place. Then she patted my engorged package and said goodnight.

I texted her this morning asking of she would be naked and in bed when I get home from work tonight. ( I work basically 2-10) she works 6-2 in the mornings. I am pretty sure she will be there but I am not optimistic she will unlock me.

I will come back to this later on when I have time. There is more to tell.

2. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    Great post, would love to read more

3. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Great post can't wait to hear more

4. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    I am sorry it has been so long since I added to this blog. The site being down did not help any. But since it is back I thought an update was in order.

Sometimes I am caged, sometimes not. It has more become me deciding when to self lock and then her running with it. Once I am locked I am at her mercy. She has only told me to put it on a few times. I wish she would do it more often. She knows the obvious affect it has. I should be afraid if what I wish for sometimes.

So anyway here is what went on most recently. I thought we both needed a break from life. So seeing as I had a rare weekend off and she did too I planned a overnight trip to a tourist type town near us. I booked a night in a nice hotel with an in room jacuzzi. We were both excited about getting away for even a night. Going to a hotel always guarantees that there will be extra hot sex involved. She said I needed to behave myself for the rest of the week until Saturday night. By behave she meant no masturbating. She did not tell me to cage up the little guy so I was out. But daily she would look me in the eye and ask me if I was behaving. I have no ability to lie, none what so ever. So as frustrating as it was I had worked real hard to not jack off. I had edged several times but none to completion.

On the way to the hotel we stopped at a sex toy store. That was disappointing as it was way over priced and she saw nothing that she liked better than what we already have. I did pick up a pack of condoms hoping maybe I would ass fuck her that night. I won't go in the back door bare back, it grosses me out.

After checking in and getting settled she tossed me a small bag and said put it on. In it was an assortment of lingerie. I asked which she preferred and she told me to pick. Basically it was two outfits. My dick was bursting as I picked out a little white nightly, my white and pink bra and a white crotchless panty. My wearing lingerie turns her on. She told me I could jack off all i wanted while wearing it but to not let myself cum. I edged myself for what seemed forever.

We spent time in the jacuzzi just enjoying each other's company. It was really nice.

After getting out I proceeded to eat her out and finger fuck her to several orgasms. Then where this came from I had no idea. But she told me to get one of the condoms and put it on. I thought to myself WOW she wants me to fuck her ass, but no. She said she wanted to be fucked but did not want my cocklet touching her pussy. I had not earned that. So I did as I was told. Of course the condom did not fit very tightly. I fucked her hard and felt nothing. She told me not to cum. I answered that the condom made it impossible for me to feel much. That comment sent her over the edge and she gushed cum all over me. Then she said she liked it when I fucked her but could not get anything from it for myself.

So we stopped for a while, she told me to sit on the balcony with her so she could smoke, and told me to continue edging myself for her but to not cum. Thankfully our balcony was secluded and no one could see. That went on for a while. When she sensed I was very close she told me to stop. I begged to cum but she said no.

So skipping some down time we were back in bed, me pleasuring her with a vibrator. My little guy was so hard and dripping by now. She certainly noticed. I begged to cum and the answer was again no. But then she did something she never really did before. She told me to stop all together and reaching into her purse she pulled out the attica cock cage and told me my night was over and to put it on. I about cried, begging her to not make me do it and to please let me cum. The answer was a very firm no. And to do what she tells me without anymore begging.

So after a lot of effort I got it on and snapped the lock shut. Just then she looked up at me with a sick kind of grin and said something like
    "oh no, I left the key at home, too bad for you" And of course she then told me to get between her legs and eat her to one more orgasm.

I thought surely she is teasing about the key and eventually I will be let out to cum. Well no. I did not get out and i did not get to cum.

In the morning she had me make her cum again, patted my swollen package and told me I was a good boy.

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    OH, the frustration of it all! I think your best bet is to worship and serve your way to release! Just sayin! It works for me!

6. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    Sounds like a great weekend.

7. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    10:07 PM
    a wicked dream come through, great post!:p

8. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    So does anyone else have a relationship that flip flops from top to bottom?

My wife and I seem to have a history of this.

If I am caged she seems to delight in torturing me. Denial often the outcome.

But if I am out she seems to welcome me domming her. An example of this would be the day after we came home in my previous post.
    I was caged and we were having sex. I made her cum over and over. I was begging and crying almost to be allowed an orgasm. Finally she relented and gave me the key. I knelt next to her, her arm around my ass and I jerked off at her face, I told her to open her mouth and she said "No Don't" I came all over her. Later that night she texted me and told her how much doing that turned her on and that she loved it being in her mouth and all over her face.

FFW two night and we are having sex again, I am uncaged since she let me out Sunday night that week. I made her cum, i fucked her and used a vibrator on her. She squirts easily and I always make her do it. Just a finger barely inside her cunt hits the spot. I wanted to jack off on her face again but her body language stopped me. I might have forced the issue but I did not want to ruin things. So we laid next to each other as I stroked off, my cum shot all over both of us, she rubbed her fingers through it and shoved them into my mouth. I sucked them for all I was worth. She never did that before. I can't wait to do that again.

9. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    sometimes is gets very confusing

spider203 likes this.
  10. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    sounds like your both having fun, just go with it. It doesnt need to be this or that. Just do what you both enjoy even if it is confusing.

locked191 likes this.
  11. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    so I am wearing the Attica again. She told me she was waiting for a sign that I wanted to start having sex with her again. ( we have been having some down time after a bit of mind blowing sex ) I assume this is what she mean by a sign. I texted her a lock emoji as usual to let her know. Now tonight she will decide whether to click the lock shut or use my dick if she she prefers.

It will be a very fine line to earning being unlocked and getting to fuck or to take her too far and have her decide she had enough for one night and click it shut. If I don't make her cum enough she will say I don't deserve to fuck her, and if I make her cum to much she will tell me she is done.

12. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    So the other night ended with a bang.

She was naked in bed when I got there. Immediately she pulled my mouth to her nipple. She is not forceful like that very often. Almost never as soon as we embrace naked in bed. As I sucked her nipple she reached down and pulled on the cage, it made my cock try to get hard. Futile with it on. I reached towards her pussy and she went straight to her back and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was sopping wet. I did not ask but i suspect she had started without me. That is very unusual too. She is not one to masturbate especially when she knows we are going to have sex.

Her pussy was swollen and oozing, I easily slid two fingers in her and worked at her g spot. I slid up and over her clit rubbing it back and forth until she was moaning. I fucked her with three fingers, her moaning how good it felt. I could feel her pussy as it spasmed and gushed fluid.

I slid my mouth from her breasts and went down on her. He cunt tasted to good. As I worked her clit with my tongue she came again, I worked my tongue into her pussy and she sprayed cum all over my face and into my mouth. I eagerly swallowed all I could.

I kept finger fucking her and licking her, alternately and in tandem. She came again, tastes so sweet and warm.

Mistress K grabbed at my cage and told me to fuck her now. I ripped the cage and ring off, pieces falling onto her. She demanded to be fucked. I stabbed my hard little cock at her, I thought I was going in but her pussy was all stretched from the finger fucking I gave her. I reached down to make sure it was hitting home, I was all the way in and could not feel anything. She bucked against me and said she was cumming, I told her I could not feel my little dick in her pussy. That sent her over the edge, she told me to cum with her. I pulled out and beat it for all it was worth as she rubbed her hand over her pussy now sloshing in her juices. I erupted in a jet stream of cum, aiming it at her pussy. As she started to calm down I bent over and licked at her cunt, licking my cum and hers from her, she slid her fingers over a big glob of sperm and stuck it in my mouth. I could feel it like a blob as it slid down my throat.

I loved how she commanded me to fuck her, then got her biggest orgasm of the night as I told her I could not feel her pussy. She loves it when I can't feel anything. And she is taking a newfound interest in my eating my cum. I have no idea why she let me out, very unlike her on the first day of being caged.

CagedAnimal2 likes this.
  13. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    Locked up.

Received a text today with a closed lock emogi. I ain't stupid, I know what it means.

I came home from work and locked my dick and balls up in the Attica. I texted Mistress K that the key was on my nighstand and how much I wished she was awake to jack me off. Not that she would have but I am always hopeful.

We have been bickering lately. Last time we had any kind of sex was two weeks ago. I am not sure what to make of this. Our work hours will conflict for a week or so. I am not sure why she sent me the "lock it up emogi". I do know better than to question her. So locked up I am.

14. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    One other thing.

The cage in my Avatar is way to big for me. I don't need the third rung on it. Heck just the cage for the head is big enough.

But Mistress K told me about two weeks ago she liked how the cage that was too big for me let my penis get erect more than the Attica does.
    She said she liked how she could tease me in it.

Oh well just sharing.

I do like the solid ring of the avatar's cage better then the hinged one on me now. If I could weld that would make a fine custom cage. The solid ring really is much more comfy.

15. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    so I spent a fitful night sleeping, waking several times with the cage compressing my little penis while it tried to get hard on its own.

Mistress knows what's best though, she wants me in it. I have no choice in the matter.

16. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:

Im283, Does your hinged ring have a little plastic tube on it? Mine does and it actually eliminates the pinching I used to get. You only need about an inch or so of plastic tubing and you can pick that up easily at Loews or Home Depot or other big box hardware store! It really made a difference for me!

17. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    Yes it has a hinged ring and it came with a couple of pieces of tubing. It would be unwearable without it. I also cut out a little square off of a neoprene type coozy to put between me and the locking end of things. Stopped the pinching there too.

The biggest difference is the size of the cage. I read up on the Attica purchase and went smaller than what I measured. I could have gone a little shorter but this one fits well and works fine. The one in the avatar is brutal to wear and worse to be teased in.

18. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    so I have been continually locked up now for three weeks give or take a day.

She is showing no interest in letting me out. We have had sex, and by that I mean I get her off then I am denied about twice a week. She has teased me a couple of times by promising to let me out and other times flat telling me upfront to make her cum and there is no way she is letting me out. It is becoming a mind fuck.

She told me again the other night after I made her cum several times that she doesn't care if I get to orgasm. That my pleasure is meaningless to her and basically she doesn't care how much my little dick wants out. She has gone as far as asking me if I want out, telling me to beg for it, then dangling the key at me and say fuck no, you are not getting unlocked tonight, but maybe tomorrow. Always giving me hope then yanking the rug out from under me.

She has had me beg then spanked me for doing so. Then grabbed my caged junk and tell me to never fucking ask again,
    Then she tells me how much she loves me and gives me a little peck in the cheek.

She is liking my suffering too much sometimes.

Jamie's-Locked and Mark Owen like this.
  19. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    @im283 I do hope your kh is not a member on here, for your sake. I don't think she would be too pleased to see you writing about her little ways with you and your apparent moaning about your situation.

richard likes this.
  20. Andieboi

Andieboi Member

Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    I hope she is hehehe

gonna be locked in for a loooooooooooooooooooooong time if she is,

Colleen1986 likes this.
  21. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I have an Attica that fits fine but I cannot wear it. The hinge in the base of the 50mm ring is fine, but the ring is too big. The hinge in the 45mm ring does not meet perfectly and when I get an erection flesh goes into the gap and is badly pinched. I tried some rubber tubing and that was a bad idea, I was left with an open sore. It is a real shame as otherwise it is a good bit of kit.

I will make sure that I get a solid ring next time I buy a metal device. I am looking at Steelworxx with their ergonomic ring.

Anyway, it looks like your mistress is doing some training of you. Mindfuck indeed!

22. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    she is not on here.

I suppose my post was complaining about it all. And I'd likely end up punished for it. Though I am not so sure how she can ramp it up any. The denial and teasing I mean.

Last night was more of the same. She ordered me to meet her in our bed at 11pm. When I went in the room I could see her in the middle of the bed on her back under the covers, her legs were spread and bent at the knees. She did not acknowledge me at all. But knowing the deal I stripped and slid under the covers with her. I touched her and she was all warm, felt so good. My little cock was doing its best to stand at attention. She pulled my head towards her tits, they are magnificent, I sucked one nipple in to my lips and put my hand on the other, rolling her nipple and sucking the one in and out. Drives her wild. He hand was on my cage and I am pretty sure she smirked a little. She asked if I wanted out tonight. I did not answer. I know better than to believe her. She told me if I did good enough she might give me a surprise. I told her I loved her and slid a hand down to her soaking wet pussy. She can cum really quickly and last night was no exception, she squirted pretty fast this time. I went down on her and licked the juice from her and made her cum again.

Sliding up between her legs she hooked her legs around mine as if we were going to fuck. she said she wanted me to fuck her, wanted to feel me inside of her. I tried to push the little cage into her soaking pussy. She ground her crotch into me I was so turned on. I said "please let me out to fuck you"

She gave me a look and pushed me away. Told me to get off. Reminded me how I promised to not ask. I begged to be able to make her cum again. She told me i was done and she had had enough. The key must have been on her nightstand as she reached for it and the stuck it in my hand. Told me to take the cage off if I wanted to cum so bad, she got out of bed and told me to take it off and beat my little thing. slammed the door shut behind her. My cock was not hard anymore. I knew I had fucked up again. I set the key down on my nightstand and laid in bed looking at it.

Several minutes went by and the door suddenly opened. It was my wife, hands on her hips. Told me to give the key back and for me to be thankful I had not taken it off. She gave the peck on the cheek and told me I was extra fun tonight and smiled at me. I dunno what that meant other than she was setting me up to fail.

kellysbitch and spider203 like this.
  23. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    She had to work late last night so there was no bedtime fun to be had.

She did tell me this morning though that she was just messing with me the other night but did want to see if I'd take the cage off when given the key. So I passed that test anyway.

24. im283

im283 Active member

TN
    Local Time:
    so since my last post there has been no sex of any kind, no teasing, taunting or anything. She has been sick onn and off and our work schedules have collided.

I think she doesn't care about my situation. I said something about getting together and she simply told me she felt like shit.

I am locked but get no attention. I am working hard and not ignoring her though her actions tell me to leave her alone. My freaking dick is locked up and she doesn't care.

This is no fun. It was supposed to be fun. In the past when cut off like this she would give me some hope, Now she gives me the opposite of hope.

She asked me if I loved her the other night. I told her I loved her very much. Then looked away at the TV in a sort of leave me alone kind of way, no reaction to telling her how much I loved her.

Makes me feel like shit. She is probably playing me to see how I will hold up.

spider203 likes this.
  25. guest 2942

guest 2942 Long term member

Local Time:
    I feel for ya buddy. Been there myself plenty of times. But hey if she has been sick and said she felt like shit then obvioulsy your being locked up and horny probably is the last thing on her mind. Maybe you need to be the proactive one in these situations. You could have suggested pulling her panties down and going down on her. Ask her if you can make her feel good. I would say give that a try and see how it works out. Give more then you recieve. She may be more receptive in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice