My-steel update

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by gnb69, Aug 9, 2020.

1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    So I'm now coming up to almost two full days in the new belt and I am absolutely loving the feeling of it and everything so far. I've done a few more little minor bends as I go, usually while in the shower while the metal is a little more maluabe and it now feels like with the continuous crotch band I have found the perfect fit, and it feels like a part of me now, no rubbing or sore spots at all. Showers so far have been one of the the biggest things to get used to both physically and mentally, whereas before I could look down and see and touch bits of my penis to clean, but now there is no way at all. Shower times are a little longer now too to make sure I spend a good amount of time using the syringe supplied with belt to flush out and give the inside of the tube a good clean, but an adjustment I know is required to make sure I can stay locked for long periods. I would say I've got bathroom duties completely under control now too which was definitely one of the things I was a little worried about initially, but again, just adjusting as I go and taking the time necessary to ensure everything is nice and clean.

Plan now is to stay locked again tonight, and tomorrow morning I will remove the continuous crotch band and give the penis tube a good clean and inspect everything to make sure th ings are in fact all good which I'm pretty sure they are, and then I will lock myself back up but with the active style crotch band as I think it will be better initially for sitting all day while at work.

Definitely so happy I'm now locked up in the my-steel, and looking forward to staying locked away for longer and longer periods.

Jail Bird and steelwaiting like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice