My MC summer so far...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, Jul 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    I have had one ruined orgasm in the last 35 days. On a Sunday a week ago, my Wife(KH) informed me it was time to be released. I was tied to the bed, spread eagle(My favorite) and teased for the morning. About half way through, she took my cage off, but not the backing ring. By this time I was hard as a rock. She kept saying how hard and big I was.(Just more teasing, I think). Well, for the next half hour, she licked, sucked and slapped my penis and balls. I was on the edge and wanted so bad to cum. While this was going on, she would say..."o.k. you can cum now", but then she would say no and stop all contact. I was throbbing like crazy and wanted to cum so bad. Finally, she let me cum. She said she has never seen me cum so much. She let me stay tied up for another hour. Laying there with my cum drying on my belly and chest. After she untied me, she told me next time she has to take pictures...My Wife has really taken to MC. like I never thought she would. She masturbates in front of me, and lets me lick her fingers, which drives me crazy. She has lost count of her orgasms, but always tells me how good they feel...Well, that's how my summer has gone so far...:lockkey::confused:

caged certo and pewpewpinlaser like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice