My first and hopefully last cage

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Deleted member 97522, Nov 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Deleted member 97522

Hey all,

I have bought this cage:

https://www.houseofdenial.com/colle...ces/products/steel-hod-s80-with-urethral-tube

And I hope this one will do it. The reviews are good and it's my first serious steel cage. I have the backrings already and they feel so nice! Better than the cheaper designs I bought.

Do you have tips for using a urethral tube for the first time(s)? Im a little nerveous because i'm a first timer :)
    I'll keep you all updated :)

2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Luckily for you they have a shorter version too. I imagine after a few months you’ll be purchasing that. It’s good as you’ll be able to keep the same base rings which will make bedding back in so much smoother.

My cage came with a urethral insert. It was swiftly disregarded. Unless it’s necessary for security it seems to be a needlessly added difficulty.

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    3:16 PM
    Good luck. If yiu get serious about this you'll go through many devices. Some you'll like, some you'll hate. And if you're lucky one or two you'll love.

4. Deleted member 97522

Yes haha,i have bought the shorter version I hope I can pee through the little hole though... and not make a mess

5. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    From experience with a very similar cage I’d say my pee hole sits slightly higher than they anticipated and doesn’t meet up with the opening at all… it causes zero splashing though so all is good.

Deleted member 97522 likes this.
  6. Deleted member 97522

Update on my new cage:

https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/my-steel-cage.8510/

It is a really nice fit: 32mm wide, 45mm long with the 50mm oval back ring.
    Its so snug, feels like a iron glove hehe.

After a wonderfull conversation with my wife regarding me orgasming and the pain afterwards, not to mention the dip and behaviourchange. She first was hesitating and feeling guilty that I dont want or need to orgasm all the time, she told me that she wants to tease me more often, making me desperate for her. She is so hot n sexy and I want her all the time! Havent had an orgasm in about 3 weeks and i am proud of that. I dont want to be busy with onwanted erections, with cramping balls after orgasming. With groin pain for a week when i released. So yeah, i still get out to piv sex and serving her (lucky me!) But she wont allow me to orgasm for longer periods of time.

I want to be a better man

7. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hope it all works for you!

Deleted member 97522 likes this.
  9. Deleted member 97522

I hope so too! I want this so bad! Im still struggling between 2 rings. With the 50mm my right ball slips through, with the 45mm it feels more snugg but with a possible erection it all turns darkblue. Its really disappointing sometimes

10. Studmouse47

Studmouse47 Active member

Retired
    Birmingham, AL USA
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Be careful when using a urethral tube. Unless it is sterile you could open yourself to urinary infection. Also, if the transition between the plastic tube and the steel tip that goes into your urethra isn't smooth, you could scratch the urethra.

11. Deleted member 97522

Yeah I haven't used the utethral tube and I doubt I will use it in the future. Peeing goes well through the sidebars or the little hole. It fits really snug. Still a little struggle with the 50 and 45mm ring but I think it will turn out great

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice