Munch Time!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress Watchful, Jan 14, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:54 PM
    Well I don't remember the last time I was with a group of people and time passed so fast!

I found my way to Winchester a lot quicker than I expected, which was pleasant given the weather. This gave me time to drive round for a little while and find the closest parking area. It took me a little while to park the car as it was on a slight slope and I had trouble reversing, so I gave up and parked forwards.

I wandered (carefully, my boots had slippery soles!) to the pub and planned to go straight to the bar and buy a drink first. Fortunately as I walked in and looked towards the back of the pub I could see a book on a table between two gentlemen and it was obvious it was being displayed, so I headed straight towards them.

I was still quite nervous and Im sure I said something stupid about the book, introduced myself and wandered off to buy a drink.

On my return a lovely younger guy had joined them, seeming even more nervous than me, so we all chatted about the weather and moved to another table when another couple arrived. The area they normally took over already had a couple of people in it, but by the time more people arrived there was space to move in and we all snuggled round a big table.

Turned out the young guy, who didnt say very much, was a physicist of some description. I found him very cute so I hope he turns up again! A gentleman who had been very helpful via messaging at FetLife turned up, and a girl who had been replying to the munch thread was there, so I felt really comfortable.

Everyone was amazing! I was so happy to be there with them. We all seem to agree on the bollocks that is living the 24/7 dream and although we all agree it would be lovely, there are other things in life that need taking care of... jobs... children...

By the time I looked at my phone for a timecheck it was gone 11pm! People started making a move and I offered friendly guy a lift home as he lives in the same town as me and was going to take the train. We returned to my car and sure enough, it wasnt where I left it! It had slipped backwards a foot or two. Ooops!

I had a lovely drive home and dropped off my new friend about 5 minutes away from my door, getting home myself just after midnight.

I can only encourage people to go to munches if they havent done so before. It may take time to find the right munch though. I never felt this comfortable at the other munch I have attended, but this one suits me down to the ground!

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    Glad you had a wonderful time MW.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. ste

ste Junior Member

Local Time:
    Excuse my ignorance but I'm quite new here Mistress Watchful, what exactky is a Munch?

4. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    8:54 AM
    MW aren't munches wonderful. What better way to make new friends in the lifestyle than meeting for a bite to eat, something to drink (depending on the location) and talking about your kink?

ste, in case you couldn't figure it out from my response a munch is when a group of people in the lifestyle meet at a public place, usually an inexpensive restraurant or pub. It's just a good way for people to meet each other at a safe neutral place, have a good time with no expectation except to chat and make friends.

5. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for that tom x x x

6. ste

ste Junior Member

Local Time:
    And thanks from me Tom :happy0158:

7. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Oh this sounds like so much fun. One of these days I am going to have to meet the group that meets right here in my town. I would love for Goddess to join me but I think the first time will have to be "checking" it out for her comfort level. Thus my excitement on your post Mistress Watchful. I can;t tell you how glad I am to hear how it went for you.

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Sounds amazing!!! My goodness, can you tell I'm completely green with envy?!

So glad you had such a great time. :butterfly:

9. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Good to hear You had a good time at the munch, in particular as You were hesitating before ... To me it sounds a little bit as if You might have found Your additional little sub living close by.

*curtsey*

maid katrin

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That would be nice, he was super-cute and I felt really comfortable with him. Unfortunately he's looking for more of a permanent vanilla relationship with a side of kink, so I wouldn't be much help.

Maybe he will let me use his butt sometime for a spot of flogging practice though, and he's into E-Stim, so who knows!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice