Moving forward

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gnb69, Sep 5, 2011.

1. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Sorry to all if this is the wrong area to post but I had to get this out.....

Well as people may have read from from my profile I have been experimenting with locking myself up on my own for a while now, but this has usually only consisted of overnight lock ups, taking my CB6000s off in the morning before heading off to work or out etc.

Today was the first day I have actually plucked up the courage to head out with my device on, running errands and shopping. I have now been locked for over 24hrs, which i know is no mean feat, but for me it was a big step and I know one which is something I am now comfortable with and will do again tomorrow. I have no keyolder to enforce my wearing of the device but I am going to try push myself for a full week or hopefully longer on my own.

I would love to find someone to give my keys to so that I cannot just simply take my device off before leaving the house. As I am now completely comfortable with my decision to head towards long term chastity I am going to try and get myself best prepared for what I hope will eventually happen with the handing of my keys over to a Mistress willing to accept them.

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:52 PM
    good for you and well done on taking things slowly to start with, too many people buy a device slap it on and thats it . This is like learning a new skill and yes there may be some out there who will tell you how easy it is but talk and listen to the ones who have ventured into it slowly and wisely they are the true examples.

3. gnb69

gnb69 Seeking Mistress/Keyholder

Canberra, Australia
    Local Time:
    9:52 PM
    Well I finally did it! I didn't do what I have done in the past and remove my device before heading off to work today. I did have thoughts of taking my key with me to work just in case, but instead I removed the lock and replaced it with one of the plastic numbered locks as I was still a little hesitant about the bulk of the padlock. Everything went fine and has certainly helped me to further overcome some of my doubts and nervousness.
    I have now been locked for a continuous 48+ hours, my best to date, and will remain so until at least Sunday, where I will remove my device for a good cleaning, inspection and shave prior to heading to my game of ice hockey. That will make it a full week for me which is by far a best, and as I don't have a game the following Sunday I will push for two weeks for my next lock up period starting straight after my game this week.
    Once my hockey season finishes and I know there will be no weak excuse to remove my device, I will endeavour to push myself further and further, and actively begin getting in contact and hopefully involved in my local BDSM community in an attempt to hopefully find someone willing to take control of my keys and test my limits with an enforced lengthy lock up.

4. Vithryld

Vithryld Slave

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    I think it is fantastic that you are developing the courage to lock yourself up for greater lengths of time!

5. SissyCocu

SissyCocu The Strongest Sissy

Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Shopping was scary at first..I just completed my first solid 72 hour lock up period just to test if my device was a right fit....it wasn't but I am looking into ordering soon so I can get my first complete month under my belt. After that my KH says she will then try for 3 months straight

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice