Most memorable Moments of 2009

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Mistress Michelle, Jan 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    6:14 PM
    So, I asked rachel this evening to tell Me what her most memorable experience of this year was. Then it occured to Me that it would be an interesting thread, so here it is. Please share, I am sure everyone had moments this year that they will never forget, good or bad.

I have had a few, I will share them tomorrow when I have a bit more time.

Happy New Year Everyone....Heres to many more new memories for 2010 :party-073:

Mistress Michelle

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    my top 5 most memorable

It's hard to narrow it down to just one so here they are

1.Meeting the beautiful Mistress Michelle:anim_37:
    2.The incident at the gathering and all i learned from it
    3.Seeing rick walk
    4.Meeting everyone at the gathering
    5.Learning that there was a sissy living in me.

Except for #1 they are in no particular order

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Well Maam, great thread. I had a pretty good year, and some good memories. But the best had to be going to the fall gathering and having such a great time. Of course any time I get to see you is great, and I"m looking forward to see you and pet soon. But the gathering was wonderful and it was really cool to meet and serve MW, especially since I didn't get to do much in the way of play this year.

4. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    This past year, 2009, was unique in my experience. I shall always remember it as the year I learned to stay chaste, even in sleep, without a chastity device.

5. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Nice thread Mistress! Well it is so hard to say, I have several. I have a very private one that is on top of the list, but will remain private. Then I have 2 others which top my list. So I am not sure if I can say both or not. But, one of course was this first time Mistress squatted over me and gave me her sweet nectar and I have detailed that experience already. The other was the first time on her new Whipping Bench that tiff made. I have not spoken about it, but it is something that I had dreamed about for a long time. And one thing that I have learned on my journey with Mistress, is that I crave locks and being restrained. Many say I am a pain slut, but that is not totally accurate. I crave being restrained, totally, and then given whatever she desires to give me. It just so happens that Mistress LOVES giving a whipping, I like taking one, especially from her because I know it makes her happy. Being totally restrained, means that I cannot stop it, I cannot squirm away, therefor Mistress is free to practice her craft without fear of being hurt from my thrashing, or the worry that she might have to stop before SHE is ready. So the Whipping Bench is very memorable. Oh, and it is a very beautiful piece of equipment. Nice tiff.

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:14 PM
    Well for Tanya it was stepping out of the closet and into the big wide world. Last January was the first time dressed in public in over 8 years. Now almost one year later she has been out an about 14 times.

Mostly to TG Support Group meetings, with a trip to the Pizza Bar afterwards.
    1st time to a restaurant, with three other TG's.
    1st time walking into a bar by oneself.
    1st time going shopping at mall and buying herself some late Christmas gifts. Just this last Sunday.

One other thing of course is Chastity, I have been locking more than ever. Last month, November, I was locked more than not. Another first. Goals this upcoming year is to make that a requirement. For some reason, Tanya likes to come over more. I guess it's cause she doesn't have a play thing to occupy herself.

Now I set here on New Years Eve, locked in my belt, dressed in some of the new clothing she got for Christmas. Life is grand. Can't wait for next year and see what becomes of it. Tanya is sure to make it great for me. Thanks you all for the support and encouragement that I have recived here. Missy Tanya

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    Hmmmm ..been alot of good and bad for me but i'll stick tothe good,getting my mothers house and estate settled was nice as it seemed to take forever,going to MMs with rachel was alot of fun as i've always went there by myself and getting to know her in person and becoming good friends,MMs visit to my place was great and going to the beach ..was a short trip but very nice ,lets see the cruise was great and much needed but had to miss the gathering sucked but im sure their will be more ,and going to MMs and ricks today to start a new year with them so thats about it for me lol

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:14 PM
    Gosh! Where to start?

* Making the very grown up decision to move into a less than desirable house because it would make our life easier in the future (and it's not really THAT bad!)
    * Ess and Emm
    * 3some experience!
    * The Gathering
    * Driving in Dallas (Eugh!)

Think that's about it!

9. omega369

omega369 Member

Local Time:
    1 Locked up for first time in April
    2 Fantastic 2 weeks in Jackson Hole
    3 Locked backed up again in June

Wasn't a great year really with my KH breaking her wrist, me being out of work for 8 months and all our savings going.

New Year will start with KH having operation on wrist which will hopefully sort it out once and for all.

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hmmm, there were so many things in 2009 to remember to. First of all that i became more and more confident with living my life as a female.
    What else? I had a fantastic summer over in England with my old friend Miss P. from the Muir Academy, Mistress and i celebrated my fifth anniversary in chastity and well, last but not least this community has been grown to somewhat like a family i consider myself belonging to.
    Apart from this life provides so many memorable moments that is hard to list them all.

Hugs and curtseys

maid katrin

11. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    Nice thread Mistress! Well it is so hard to say, I have several. I have a very private one that is on top of the list, but will remain private. DITTO little pet

Hummm.....so many memories!!

Being able to bring pet home from the hospital on Jan 5th after 20 days of Hell
    Meeting rachel when susie brought her down and seeing the look on her face each time she returned from the store
    susies piercings and Rob and riki being here to do it that day
    All of little pets visits and everything experienced within them
    Seeing pet walk again without the walker!!! Awesome baby!!!
    Picking MW up at the airport, she is sooo awesome
    Meeting MsLinda and tiff and having them here with us for 10 daysof FUN
    The Gathering and all the fun we all had minus rachels hissy sissy pissy fit

So many memories!!!! Heres Hoping 2010 is full of New ones!!!

Mistress Michelle

12. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    wow what to choose?. I have to say that finding this site and getting to realise that there are a lot of other (normal) people out there who like the same things i do and are prepared to share their feelings with others was a big moment for me this year. It gave me the courage to open up and explore ideas with other folks and the feeling that you are not alone is a great feeling to achieve. I also plucked up the courage to confide a lot more about myself to a couple of fellow members here than i would have dreamt i would have done and even went so far as to meet up with one member in their home to swap information and a chance to examine each others steel chastity device. Finally the prospect that we may get the chance to meet up with others here in england if the possible gathering takes place. Thanks to you all

13. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Rest assured Mistress Michelle, there will be lots of new things to remember to. Just imagine W/we can manage to mobilize the crowd for a gathering in the "old world". So far You surely will have lots of fun with Your pet, sissies and slaves.

Hugs and curtseys, maid katrin

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice