monthly review to determine worthiness to cum

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave joanna, Feb 17, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. slave joanna

slave joanna Member

Local Time:
    6:30 PM
    W/we are not new to the FLS life style (at least 20 years0 but had not used chastity devices until about 3 years ago. Like many, W/we have done trial and error on devices and have settled on using the Holy Trainer because it can be worn "comfortably" for long periods of time. Like most women Mistress has an active imagination. She particularly enjoys CBT and makes that a part of my feminization process. She has designated Her home to be, in Her words a "female correction facility" where my incorrect (male) behavior and attitude can be observed and corrected through the use of strict rules, routine work assignments, discipline, punishment,and, of course, feminization. In O/our special area there has always been a "maid's chair" set up that is used once a month for Her review of my behavior and attitude. This chair is now even more important sense W/we have been using my chastity device. It is a simple wooden kitchen chair with straps connected to the chair legs so that once I am seated these straps can be secured to wrist and ankle cuffs--and there is a strap to secure my slave collar to. On the back of the chair the important strap, called my "cunt strap" is secured with its cinch loop dangling a little more than 1" above the seat of the maid's chair. For my review I am released from my harness so that when I am standing with my back to the chair She can reach between my legs and place my cunt strap over my worthless extension and it is pre-tightened by Her. It should be noted that I must squat to allow this process to be accomplished and for my panties to be pulled up on me. When the command SIT INTO YOUR CUNT STRAP, NOW SLAVE! is given I must go to my seat which puts meaning in the "C" part of CBT. She is very good at connecting my restraining straps which, buy the way prevents me from coming up from my cunt strap which has rendered the front panel of my panties to be as flat and as smooth as if a woman were wearing them. My review time is about 15 minutes (one does need to be careful playing with cinches that are this tight) During my review my behavior and attitude are as fairly reviewed as possible by Female Authority, my reprimands are delivered, and appropriate correctional discipline is assigned for the coming month. Also, based entirely on my behavior and attitude Mistress will either approve or deny release from my chastity device for the following month. Releases for cleaning, for teasing are part of the correctional facility care, but masturbation must be earned!!

mrfelix likes this.
  2. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    1:30 AM
    Sounds like loads of fun
    Xx Wendy

mrfelix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice