May 15th...2 years orgasm free...

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Susanstoy91, May 22, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    12:56 AM
    May 15th 2022 was the last time my Wife(KH) allowed me to have a orgasm.
    I have had periods of time over the last two years that I wished my Wife would just get me off and let me cum.
    But now, I don't want to break the streak. Sounds dumb, but I really don't want to go back to day one.
    My Wife has been great, she will unlock me, get me hard and bring me to the edge(When she feels like it).
    I would say this happens 3-4 times a month.
    Last week, she tied me up and said she was going to make me have a orgasm. After teasing me for what seemed forever, she said it was that time... I started to beg her not to force me to cum, she had me right at the edge and asked me if i wanted to cum and siad if I didn't have a orgasm now, she wasn't going to give me another chance for a long time. My head was spinning. One part of me was saying I should cum and get it over with. The other part was saying, don't do it. I guess I took to long to give my Wife a answer. She left the room, let me go soft. When she came back in the room, she put my cage back on, got up on to my chest, put her pussy right up to my face and masturbated to what sounded and felt like a wonderful orgasm. When she was done, she told me I didn't know what I was missing. She let me clean off her fingers, which she knows drive me crazy, got up. untied me and left the room. I not sure if I'll get another chance anytime soon, I doubt it. Not sure if I did the right thing by not having a orgasm, but I really didn't want to start all over from day one again...Nothing has happened since that day, no touching or teasing, I guess I'll have to wait to see where this is headed..

2. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Had I been in your place, I am pretty sure I would have made the same choice…no orgasm. Thank you for the post. Enjoyed it.

Susanstoy91 likes this.
  3. Sexy Little Bitch

Sexy Little Bitch Active member

United States
    Local Time:
    I understand the feeling of wanting to keep the streak alive. Its one of the things that fucks with my head and adds to the frustration. Congrants to you for keeping it up for so long. The longest my wife and I have made it orgasm free (for me) is 8 months. We went from May 2023 until Christmas.

I bet the feeling of your kh getting off next to your face was delightful.

Having went so long without a release, have you had a nocturnal orgasm? Is so, did you tell your KH? Was there any repercussions?

danijean001 likes this.
  4. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    No nocturnal releases. I have never had one, that I can remember, even when I was younger. The only release I get is leaking pre cum, which I do a lot of. My Wife loves making me leak. She gets a kick of seeing how fast I start to leak and how much.

danijean001 likes this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    Congratulations on your milestone!

danijean001 and Susanstoy91 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice