Mature Metal anti pull out system

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by maturemetal, Nov 12, 2009.

1. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are thinking of buying a new device don't!!! I have just developed an anti pull out system that changes all the rules. I will be reveling this system in a week or so. Of course Chastity mansion will be the first to get the inside scoop. It is the ultimate in comfort, and security. And it will be available on most of my popular models.

After 7 years of building chastities this is the most exciting design since my oval ring. So simple and easy to use why did I not think of it before!!!!:happy0007:

It will not weigh 50 LBS, and no it will not cost $800.00.

2. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    Wow MM. Very exciting news. I'm happy for you and anxiously await the announcement.

bt

3. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    This sounds very exciting, but will this new anti-pullout device work without piercings? I am desperate for a 100% anti-pullout device that does not require a PA or similar, and also works on an uncut dick.

4. maturemetal

Local Time:
    I just posted the pics for the new anti-pull out system please look at my home page for all the details. I will be adding it to my web sight next week. It will also be avalible on the Jail Bird, Dungeon, and the Tube. I welcome all questions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    This breakthrough made possible by...? :innocent0009:

Just kidding! It sounds like mine will be here this week. I'll post some impressions and after a week or so a complete review.

6. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    I am so glad you started this thread & mentioned that we should go look in your home page. I never knew that you made so many different versions of your chastity devices. Your website doesn't have that many, & I like the new one you just posted here because of the extra side bars. I am going to show it to my wife later to see what she thinks. If she likes it, we will probably order one of your devices & would like some modifications if that's at all possible.

Have you had any interest in making one that works & locks with a frenum piercing?

I saw some small padlocks that use titanium & gold, but some type of straight pin that passes through the tube & the piercing is what I'd really prefer & why I am considering a Loritube device.

7. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    10:09 PM
    nice pics maturemetal but can i just ask is the anti pullout system the three different sized pegs? and are they inserted in enough to prevent pullout?. i haven,t tried one of your devices but i assume that is what they are.

8. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Thank You! The ones on my home page are some of the designs that did not make it to the final cut. I based my decisions on how well they would sell, how much I would ask for them, and how long it takes to build them.

I have had some of my customers use rings, and cables on both fernum and PA and they seem happy with it. It is extremely difficult to build a chastity for piercings and still be comfortable. I am looking in a ring that once in place must be cut off to remove. If I find them I will make them available on my sight.

Aside from very very poor customer service, being too heavy, taking too long to build an item, and over priced. Lori tubs are very solid with a good locking system.

The one pictured is the Watchful Mistress. Named after our own Mistress Watchful with the extra 2 side bars. It is very custom I would be happy to build one for you. The side bars add a little to the price but the keep finger out.

9. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Yes Stroppy the pegs are great. I have found that customers want different things. some want the added security, some want pain for play, and some want both. The great thing is everyone can have what they want. all it takes is changing the pin. I was going to add it to my web sight right away but I am going to do more tests and get other opinions before going public.

If anyone would like to purchase one please let me know.

10. S&S_MISTRESS's boy toy

Local Time:
    MatureMetal,

Is this new feature expected to be incorporated into the models mentioned as standard component or an option which can purchased above the current pricing? Also, would it come with all three "pins" or would the buyer have to choose a specific pin when ordering?

Thank you.

11. maturemetal

Local Time:
    [quote name='S&S_Mistress's boy toy']MatureMetal,

Is this new feature expected to be incorporated into the models mentioned as standard component or an option which can purchased above the current pricing? Also, would it come with all three "pins" or would the buyer have to choose a specific pin when ordering?

Thank you.[/QUOTE]

The plan is to have the device come with 3 to 4 pins. As prototypes are tested and introduced they will be made available to purchase separately.

I currently have sold the one pictured and I am modifying another for a business partner. I was going to have it out soon on the web sight but I decided to hold off until I have more input and opinions. I want to make sure it will work for everyone and it a quality product.

Thank You and I will keep everyone updated.
    PS They should be avalible for christmas
    "The gift like dimonds that lasts forever"

12. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Sorry I failed to answer your first question. Yes there will be an added fee for the system. But it will still be at a reasonable price. I have not set the price as of yet. Thanks Again!!!

13. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Wow if I found one of these in my stocking I would know I had been a bad boy all year long, LOL

14. maturemetal

Local Time:
    Hi all, i just wanted to let everyone know that I have had 3 tests from different customers and the system works. It prevents pull out and is very comfortable. I have added the Anti-pull out system as an option for the Watchful Mistress, The Jail Bird, and the Dungeon. The system costs $100.00 above the price of the cage. But I believe it is worth the price.

The benefits are:

No piercings are required.
    Very Very little extra weight is added.
    Comfort, built for 24/7/365
    And of course "NO MORE PULL OUT!!!!!!"

15. Abulia

Abulia Member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    FYI for those that don't frequent the Review sub-fora, my Watchful Mistress review is now online which includes the anit-pullout system. To my knowledge this is the first review of the system.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice