Looking for the right person to go further down the rabbit hole with.

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by dollchloe, Jun 5, 2020.

1. dollchloe

dollchloe Member

Something fun -- trust me
    Toronto
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    Hi there!

Let’s start with the easy introduction, I’m dollchloe! I can also be found as wylddreams on fetlife.

A little bit about myself should include: I’m a very active member in the Toronto community, I recently stepped down (due to aging out) as an organizer for the TNG munch in Toronto, I have recently stepped in to an organizer role for the FDsa (FemDom) munch in Toronto, I’ve been fortunate enough to be able to teach, and have finally found the confidence to post a personal.

I have been a chastity wearer for many years. I’ve been fortunate enough to have a few partners I can explore this with. However due to life changing event (if you get to know me I’ll probably share) I really want to find a new person (preferably “reasonably” local) that I can explore more long-term chastity with.

I’m not looking to dive in to a billion months locked right away. I am genuinely looking for people who have a lifestyle approach to chastity. I’m looking for someone who is going to challenge me for a few days, or a few month; depending on were the communication is at.

To be clear I will NOT engage in long-term play style play until we are used to, comfortable, and communicative on short-term play.

That all being said I’m looking for a lot and honestly don’t expect much of a response. If you want to get to know someone dorky, kinky, driven, and get proud wearing a chastity device we should chat. If you want to get to know someone who has been actively involved in the community for 15+ years and have taught chastity play at many workshops you are more than welcome to reach out; but please establish the idea of looking to grow, versus looking for someone to engage in chastity terms with.

Sincerely,
    ~chloe

P.s. you can find me on FL at https://fetlife.com/users/8455

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice