Looking for someone to send me humiliating texts/small cock humiliation

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by chastinewbie, Jun 26, 2016.

1. chastinewbie

chastinewbie New member

Portland, OR
    Local Time:
    6:47 PM
    Hey there,

I've had this notion for a while, and figured it really couldn't hurt to throw it out to the world and see what comes back. I would very much love to be on the receiving end of small cock humiliation text messages from someone, who might pretend to be a partner, or other such. For me, the idea, and threat, that I might get a text while out and about in the world, and open it without realizing what it is fills me with the best kind of sexy anticipation.

As for you, Well, you get to mess with me (within reason) You get a fun little text thread to show friends (if you're into that kinda thing) and well, I don't know, but since you'd be helping me with my thing, I'd be happy to help you with yours. I very much realize this is an ask, and that there might not be people into it on the outset, I'm open to hashing out details :)

About me,
    33 Year old 6'2 guy in Portland Oregon, Average fit, Bike rider, Kinky (obviously), I'm a casual writer and game designer, in addition to pursuits that actually make a living.

2. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Hi there..

I guessing you do have a tiny tiny sissy clit ?

You might find better results by having a look and posting on fetlife. There are groups on there for small cock humiliation. Also on the messaging thingy kik, there are chat rooms there too.

Curtsy.. ..

chastinewbie likes this.
  3. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    @chastinewbie go and join twitter plenty of free feeds and "Mistresses" who will abuse you ..
    Good luck
    Lucy x

chastinewbie likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice