Looking for Dom/domme to be online key holder

Discussion in 'Personal ads - Looking for a keyholder or sub?' started by Megancdsub, Apr 10, 2022.

1. Megancdsub

Megancdsub New member

Truck driver
    Huntsville Alabama
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:57 PM
    I apologize for the length as I can be long-winded. Hello I am a 45 year old trans Sissy that is looking for an online Dom/domme to be my key holder. The profession I'm in makes my life difficult. I am a truck driver so at times I don't have access to a shower to clean out if anal play is wanted. Having a scheduled absolute time to remove the cage on a regular basis for cleaning and shaving is a pain. The fact that I have to present myself as male in this profession is a thing. All those make having a key holder dominant very difficult. I've only found one and I was told I was just making excuses. Seriously I'm not being a truck driver is not like living in a house where you have readily accessible plumbing or privacy. I would like a strict dominant that will ensure that I am being a good girl. I'm very bad at motivating myself to do things like keeping my nails painted pretty or stopping myself from using a vibrator against my cage or any kind of sissy training. I'm into humiliation to a degree, remember I'm in a homophobic industry I don't want to get beaten in a truck stop because I'm wearing a skirt,. And love that information. I do lack training as again with this industry and makes it very difficult to find a dominant partner but I am more than willing to submit as much as possible and really crave to be trained properly. I own, as I've been told by many people, an extremely large toy collection including a remote controllable fucking machine and have enough women's clothes in my truck that I could wear something new everyday and not run out for two weeks. I have many other games but I don't want to go to overboard because to be honest I'm kind of just over trying to find a dominant because this very deflating to try for so long and come up with nothing. If you're interested I would love talking just shoot me a message and hopefully I can find somebody. Thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice