Long term denial almost within reach...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Living Curious, Jun 29, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. Living Curious

Living Curious Long-term lockee

Restoration and Reconstruction
    Colorado
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 AM
    For me and GC the biggest obstacle for long term denial was that GC really, really likes PIV sex and orgasming together. We had tossed around the idea of using a strap-on but she wasn't crazy about the idea and it never happened.

Finally, this past Friday, I decided to go to Good Vibes and buy the cock extender we had seen there months ago. We didn't buy it back then because I was worried it would be too big for GC, although she thought it might be too small for me. But I decided there was only one way to find out, so I went and bought it.
    When GC came home from work I showed her and she was really excited to try it. Finally yesterday we did. It was amazing.

We had sex like we used to when we first started dating and there was no worry at all that I would orgasm. She came harder than she has in a long time, and over and over again. After almost an hour we finally stopped because I ended up getting close and so she decided she had enough.

Talking about it afterwards, GC told me it was almost as good as having me inside her. But it was good enough that it was like a eureka moment for her, and she could truly envision it being the missing piece to the long-term denial puzzle. I was ecstatic. I still am.

She knows just how much I crave and need the denial and that only going a few weeks isn't really enough for me to feel denied and in that headspace. We've also talked about my fantasy of "permanent" denial but it just seemed like an impossibility because she needed having me just as much as I need the orgasm denial. But finally, finally, we feel like we might be able to both get what we need, or very nearly.

I cannot wait to see what the next few months are like!

Fred manns and guest 2942 like this.
  2. her knight

her knight Active member

Indiana
    Local Time:
    11:56 AM
    Sounds like you both have found a way to meet both of your needs. Hope it works out the way you both want

Living Curious likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice