Long absence

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Happy wifes matter, Jan 24, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    I haven't been on here in what seems like a long time. I've been locked this time with no orgasom since January 2 . I have had some ruined orgasoms and we have had sex just with no orgasom for me. I have been trying to keep my mind of my frustration and lack of what feels like having no penis at all anymore. It has been over a week with no touching or even any recognition I even have a dick. I guess you can say she has done her job well . I asked for no orgasom until valentine's day. I hope it still works by then !!

Hans Dietrick and spider203 like this.
  2. LeadingLady

LeadingLady Lovingly, but strictly, making him a better man.

Own a business--do not need a man to support me.
    Small town...they are all the same.
    Local Time:
    In my experience with a man in chastity, it will "work". One problem is that it may work only too well. After long-term chastity, premature ejaculation is frequently an issue. After months of denial accompanied by frequent teasing, my husband often cannot achieve full penetration inside me without losing it. You may have to take it slow to regain control. His premature ejaculation is ok by me since his penis has become irrelevant to my sexual well-being, but for many couples this may be an issue.

Happy wifes matter likes this.
  3. xcitedsisssy

xcitedsisssy cd/sissy michelle

Retired
    Upper Midwest
    Local Time:
    10:18 AM
    I never had a problem with premature ejaculation in the past but since being in chastity on and off for the past four years....well you get the idea. Now I think if I stood outside on a windy day is all it would take to get off. This is why she always gets her pleasure and O's before I am ever unlocked for my pleasure....maybe, unless she has me restrained. lol

4. Happy wifes matter

Happy wifes matter Long term member

Operator
    United States
    Local Time:
    I'm partly more worried that it won't get hard at all. If it does I am sure to have a quick ejackulation . My other problem lately is that even after a ruined orgasom I don't stay hard. I'm afraid she is going to think unlocking me after that will be a waist of time. I mean what good is a soft cock that as soon as is gets semi hard it ejackulates and goes back soft . It's kind of pointless. She has already mentioned how she likes my personality so much better when I'm locked. Although as much as this worries me it also excites me bc it sounds like every chastity captions I have ever read. ( why would I ever unlock such a worthless little cock. It only satisfies you and nobody cares about that. Now get over here and lick my pussy !)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice