Locking rituals

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by blazer350, Apr 10, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    Hello. My Wife/KH/Mistres and I are new to the chastity thing. I have a CB Curve that I have been breaking in over the last week or so. Well, I have been told it's now time to lock the lock. As this is sort of a "turning point" in our relationship, we are looking for suggestions on how we can make it memorable or some such thing. I guess, at least for her, she is looking for something more than just snapping the lock shut and watching TV. I am of course hoping for one more orgasm before I get locked :anal:.
    Did any of you perform some sort of ritual? Any ideas?

Thanks for the help. I will let you know how it goes.

B.

2. lauren1fem

lauren1fem Gurl

Local Time:
    4:35 AM
    Great question... Well certainly you should take a few pics of the memorable moment for yourself to look back on years from now.

I think you ought to be teased without mercy right up to the point of insanity - with no orgasm. Then you should beg to be locked and NOT receive an orgasm - leave it up to Her for when your first release will be. Only after she feels you've begged enough to be locked and owned should She click you shut --- for who knows how long?

Perhaps she could secretly write a number down (# of days until release) and seal it in an envelope. Maybe the envelope could be self-addressed and mailed to you so that only after a day or two you would know when your first release is... That would keep you in suspense beyond the actual day of locking and remind you of that moment when you gave EVERYTHING over to her.

Seems like the possibilities are endless. I bet if you made a list together of what you both might want to get out of the occasion you'd be able to make it unique, personal and most memorable.

Let us know how it all turns out! Thanks for the question.

3. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    Hi blazer,

think a little ceremony would be more than just appropriate and it is something Y/you will always remember. Laurens suggestions are quite good and pictures of the moment should of course be taken.

I still can remember when i was locked and handed over the keys to my Lady. It was Christmas Eve 2004 and my Mistress had two of Her Lady Friends over for dinner. After i had served a three course dinner i had to put on my best maids dress and report to the lounge where the Ladies had gathered. Mistress lifted my dress to show my belt, which was already locked to me, to Her friends.
    With some ceremonial background music i vowed absolute obedience to my Mistress and stated that i'd consider myself as Her property henceforth.
    After that my Mistress took a new lock and replaced the old one to which i had the keys as long as i was adjusting to the belt.
    After the little ceremony i had to serve drinks and again and again i had to lift my dress so my Mistress's friends could marvel at the belt.
    Well, all in all it was nothing too spectacular but it was a moment to remember.

May be it gives your Lady some clues.

maid katrin

4. maid madeleine

maid madeleine Senior Member

Local Time:
    maid katrin,

I love that story. It is so sweet and special. I like the idea of being ordered to lift my skirts and show Mistress' friends my enforced chastity status. Lovely! xo :)

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Do you have any dungeons local to you?

I know we have at least one that you can hire by the hour... so you could hire one for a couple of hours, and use that to perform your ceremony, that would be very memorable!

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    First make the keys inaccessible. Put them in a secure lockbox, and post the lockbox keys to wherever.

Then snap the lock. Do it at the stroke of midnight and spend the night in bed together. And if she plays with your tessies.....with a bit of luck you'll have an early morning horn you'll remember quite a time.

7. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    There wasn't much ceremony when I presented my wife with the keys to my belt, but I sprung it on her a bit unfairly -- I had already been wearing it with the lock closed for a week and just gave it to her. However, since then she has wanted to be the one to close the lock every time and each time I am sure to thank her for closing it for her.

It's minor but it's also better than just closing it and going our separate ways.

8. blazer350

blazer350 Former Member

Local Time:
    I don't know how you all do it.

The locking ritual went very well. I was teased, forced to pleased her orally, and lastly she forced me bend over and take her strap-on until she was finished. All the while I was in my Curve. Finally, when I thought my erection was about to break the cage, she slammed the lock shut and walked away. DAMN!!
    Fortunately, she has a bit of a soft spot. After an evening, and a good bit of the next morning, of me whining and swearing that my penis was going to burst, I was unlocked and allowed to finish the job myself.
    How do any of you wear one of these for more than about 12 hours!! I was (and still am) as horny as a toad! We'll were are going to try again this weekend.

9. hersforever

hersforever Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It gets easier with time, although if she's really into teasing you it may take longer to adjust! Even after a week in my curve of me under control, giving her the keys required a lot of asking for them back and I was still getting out every 2 or 3 days at that point. My longest was 2 weeks and it was long but that was after a year and at that point... sometimes you forget it's there.

Also, if you're using the Curve, I highly recommend springing for the rings from the 3k -- the hinged ring got to be too much for me after a month but the smooth rings are awesome.

10. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    my record is 12 days in my CB3000

11. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Right now I'm on day 8. I have no idea when she will let me out. This is the first time I have ever been locked up. Should I ask her when or is that a bad idea

12. sissyassslut

sissyassslut Active member

Oklahoma
    Local Time:
    With us she caresses me and slowly puts the pieces on. As she slides the lock on and clicks it shut she always whispers "time to put what is mine away until I am ready for it again".

13. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I would focus more on her pleasure instead of asking about when you’ll be released. She’s well aware you’re caged and will let you out when she’s ready. I get that you’re horny but asking her may result in an even longer lock up period.

Doczilla421 likes this.
  14. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    She let me out today for 5 hrs for thanksgiving. When we got home she immediately locked me back up. No release. She did give me a hint on when she might unlock me again, Christmas. I'm screwed.

15. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Being locked each day while Mistress is at work is Her method of preventing my wanking in Her absence. So, each morning, as I step from the shower, I am required to put the cage on and line up the lock holes. She then inserts the lock, clicks it shut and gives me a tug to ensure that everything is properly secured. This daily ritual has become very symbolic for both of us. For me, its a daily reminder of my submission and lack of control and for Her its continued assurance that She has absolute dominance over everything - and She lets me know it. We both love it!

16. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    We don't have a ritual if I lock him up for my peace of mind. If I am locking him up for disciplinary reasons, I require him to dress in special lock up lingerie. The lingerie is nothing special. It's lacy white and basic, bra, panties, garterbelt, and either a full slip, half slip and camisole or camisole and pettipants. Sometimes I let him pick from those, sometimes I decree what he'll wear. He wears the usual flesh colored stockings and either 5" or 6"heels, as I decree. He gets the 6" if he's been really naughty.

He has to bring me the pouch and kneel in front of me and kiss it and hold it up to me. I take it and tell him to stand up. Sometimes I restrain him, sometimes, I don't. If he's wearing the full slip, I don't restrain him because he has to pull up the front of it when it's time to lock him up. Of course, there's the pre lock up lecture and questions like "Do you know why you're being put in chastitiy?". After the lecture, if he's wearing a half slip or pettipants, I just pull them down and pull down his panties. He's always hard when he's dressed up, so I have to take the frozen veggie bag to him. It's easier to tie off his testicles, though, when he's hard so I do that before I apply the frozen veggies. I tie off his testicles to keep them from going up in him when I put on the cage. I put on the rings and spacers, then I hold the cage to him and he has to kiss it. Then I put it on, hold the lock to him so he can kiss it, then SNAP. Then I hold the keys to him so he can kiss them, too. Last, I undo the string I used to tie off his balls, pull up his panties and pettipants or half slip, if he's wearing those. If he's wearing the full slip, he has to wait for me to tell him to let the front down.

Unlocking from disciplinary chastity is pretty much the reverse. He has to dress in his lock up lingerie and come to me and kneel and apologize for asking, but his decreed time is up. If I didn't give him a time frame, I tell him to put on his lock up lingerie and come to me and kneel. Then I announce I'm going to release him. Then he has to thank me either way. I hold out the key and he kisses it, I hold out the lock and he kisses it, I take off the other parts and hold the cage for him to kiss then I put everything back in the pouch. I make him kneel, hand him the pouch, which he has to kiss, then he puts it away.

17. SaraLovesChastity

SaraLovesChastity Unowned chastity slave

Slave & servicegirl
    San Francisco, Ca
    Local Time:
    Our daily ritual is very similar. She unlocks me from my chastity and harness every morning while we are getting ready for work. After I'm showered and the cage and harness cleaned, we go though our motions of getting the cage on, applying some Bodyglide where the leather straps go, and then the locks. She secures them one by one, with the last one being the lock on my cage. We make eye contact and she secures the lock shut. There is the inevitable knowing smile that symbolizes our commitment. From there, I frequently am required to perform my first act of worship of the day and orally service her to her satisfaction.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice